Thursday, July 05, 2012

Rypos J: Just Because

Image by SnaggleTooth 2012

 I've collected fewer Rypos since October 2011 ! I've made alot of other typos. but most weren't too funny or even a lot of repeats! Wow, are my fingers clumsy!

It even took me ages just to get a few images together to post with them.

For this version J,  I've made some comments, definitions, term-paper research materials, or was left laughing speechless! But for most, I decided to just continue my erroneous mission n add more crazy talk, just because they are so funny or strange!

If a googled pic was used in making images, urls are in the caption.

Image by SnaggleTooth 2012Just can't stop keying n posting these Rypos! 
Here it comes in chronological order:
.....................................

Some thongs I always do the same,
- What do I do with the others??? Put them on my head, arms...?

Note: there are 2 kinds of thongs.
One is simple rubber, sandle-like shoes for summertime, also called Flip-Flops, the other is a G-string like underwear garment.


The frozen wemps are supposed to arrive
-n I'm not weddy for dier wisit...


Seriously, I googled "wemps" n got over 12 k results like these:


Mar 19, 2011 ... While Enjoyable Exercise and Passionate Partaking are important, what I'm 
about to share with you is the secret weapon of WEMPS. 
http://www.wemps.com/


plus this anagram:
Water Efficiency Management Plans (WEMPs)
............................................................

What is that in the bowl, a coctauk?
-Hope I don't have to eat it- Does it look like a rooster or Cockatiel?

to report the Hot n Run!
- Sexy model poses slyly, then suddenly takes off!

Somethong to look forward to.
- Oh boy, more Thong!

Grislies dry is Mischiefs fave too-
- made of grizzle n very chewy

Happy New Year  to you n Blue Nummy!
- Yummy in the tummy!

Combined images of public domain Monet art by SnaggleTooth 2012
All compiled images were found at wikipedia.
Original of the two altered images above


Nothing a pile of monet couldn't solve

Mr Boyt runs up Fartbreak Hill pushing his son Ricky
- ...

I tend to save box difting for
- daft days

I'm really glad I don't have to cream those chandeliers!
- ...

Today we've been spitting non-sucking snow
- was it yellow?

I'm sure the experienced "Experts" know what they're fooing-
- Let then eat their Egg Foo Yung...

The Nanboo hasn't been knocked down flat
- scary Nannies of the Naboo cut out of Star Wars  episode I

Have fub patting!
-...



a peeper peeing in the dark near work,
- no one will ever suspect!
Altered public domain art by SnaggleTooth 2012
Die_Hunnen_im_Kampf_mit_den_Alanen
was at wikipedia for "Hun"

Too bad you can't aim a squirthun at him


I want more- but all vets are off!
- Just can't get enough of those uniform folks!

I pished it back out
-Oh pish!

Sometimes I'm just licky.
- My tongue just won't stop eating the popsicles!

looks like I'm the only obe
- You'd think more would be eminating Obe Wan Kenobe...

I was Zaperated to have to skop a day
- When you're skipping but the toe of your shoe gets stubbed on the pavement n makes a "skop"-like sound

Hoats are alot stranger than I thought...
- Those hairy oats are creepy to eat!

Can't wait til my house is squared away enough to get my stiff out
- I hope no one sees me n calls the cops!

We locals consider it the first week-end of the dummer season.
- What? I don't know!

Image by SnaggleTooth 2012
http://englishrules.com
has articles on gourds

Have a good week-end (I'm working long gourds again).

- I spent an evening reseaching gourds:
I never knew they could be over 10 feet long.!

Varieties: swan, apples, bottles, short n long handled dippers, winged, penguins, canteens, n kettle. Some even have "Goosebumps"

super long gourds
Music group near Austin TX
pretty Gourd Art
gourd bird houses
Gourd Musical Instruments
Image by SnaggleTooth 2012
Gourds n squash to eat

..........................

I've been Too carzy busy,
- you know you've driven too much when...

costs a fitune!
- when you throw a singing fit. (Does Jannie do this?)

I used to repair outboard moptours
- " Here, Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury, n Suzuki, we keep the folding, foam-head model! Great it won't work-  How exciting.. .zzz ... Where's my screwdriver...?"




These are both altered,
altered "fake" long gourd pics!
I tried to comment at your blob yesterday,
- But it was too gooey!

...............................

Previously:
Unindentional Rypos
Creative Minds Guess
Unindentional Rypos B
Creative Minds Guess B
Unindentional Rypos C
Creative Minds Guess C
Unindentional Rypos D
Creative Minds Guess D
Unindentional Rypo E
Creative Minds Guess E
Rypos F Plus
Rypos Gee! Not G-Rated
Rypos H: Eek Edition
Rypos I Did It! Edition
...................................................................................
If you haven't checked out the previous Rypos, you're missing alot of strangeness...

6 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That's funny Snaggle - I guess those were all from blog posts or comments?

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Obviously I've missed out on something somewhere. I did understand the "blob" being "gooey".
Hey, laugh it up Snaggle Tooth, you deserve a good chuckle once in a while.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Fartbreak Hill had me cracking up! :D And thanks to you and the thongs all I can think about is Sisqo and the "Thong Song!"

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, J's Rypos are all from blog activities... you may've recognized "Zaperated" from your post on "Good Things Happened" comments- but I fixed it before posting (after copy n pasting to a text file). I hope you were entertained by my silly boo-boos.

Gran Annie, I suppose If I fixed up all the typos you'd get it- but then I wouldn't have to try to explain what it means this way! Laughing at my embarrassing typos is the whole point- a kind of therapy making sense out of non-sense!

LLcoolJ, Fartbreak Hill gets me every time! I've been laughing at it since April- The folks name was supposed to be "Hoyts," which was mis-spelled in a Boston Marathon comment on Lynn's blog, because I was so busy laughing at the Heart-break Hill typo! Glad I made you laugh, n I have to go see the Thong Song now!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Send me a pile of Monet too -- JK, JK, I have lots of pretty notecards left.

hot & Run, lol!! Sounds like such a teaze. :)

Thongs, thongs everywhere!! Do you see them on the beaches up there too? And not the kind between the toes.

Thanks for the chuckles. And such great pix to enjoy.

xoxo

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Yes, love that Monet is now in the public domain of copy-written goods, as well as the Hun painting. I had to draw some of that water. n I elongated a gourd! The model I pictured was a Chippendale...
TG I haven't found any loose thongs in the sand, but I often carry mine, which are shoes.
It still makes me laugh to read these things- glad to share a few. I'm glad you originally shared those "Rears in your eyes" so long ago!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home