Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Creative Minds Guess

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2009
.
.
.
Definitions of recently admitted Rypos
.
What I think when I ask my brain:
"What is a ... ?"
...............................
unindentional: When you want to indent text, but the word processing progam keeps placing it flush left
.
Rypo: a poem about rye
.
blossy: It used to be a glossy blog
.
leace: a blog rental which leaches brains
.
dault: slapping forehead with the heel of your hand saying "Doh!" while vaulting in gymnastics
.
vramping up: increasing the electric guitar amp gain to overkill while playing "Smoke On the Water"
.
Northings: Polar cap, Icebergs, Caribu, Santy Clueless, empty space
.
patying: playing "Patty-cakes"
.
ekectric bill: ecking tricks invoice
.
geartful: I've had two full hours of neighbor Gurt's emotional gossip
.
Thode: thy ode
.
gorcery bag: Magic like a Sorcery bag, but full of blood n guts
.
the neds: Nerdy, boring clones named "ned" who follow you everywhere
.
nreves: The shaking, loud sound of a Harley bike revving up repeatedly
.
Lottery icket: disgustingly filthy thing you need gloves to handle while betting
.
clure: new abbrv nomenclature, to name with symbols
.
muscle-ack: sore muscles yell "Ack" at you when you move them
.
eferred: like effing but passed on to another
.
piked up: The reverse of piking down, an upward leap while touching the toes
...............................................................................................
Brought to you by SnaggleTooth's Dictionary of Rypos

9 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger TALON said...

LOL! These are great, Snaggle Tooth. I especially like the "dault" and the "ack" (I've definitely heard my muscles and joints acking!). I am still laughing at the visual of the "piked up" which could only safely (for me anyway) be attempted over a trampoline or a large body of water - lol!

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, Glad you got a good laugh at my minds rypo inventions! So did I, again n again- The great visuals I've been having ever since I first saw the new words. Thanks

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snaggle's been hitting the sauce again!

/me ducks and runs

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

Thanks for the drop by; Interesting blogs you have
love the photo above

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, that organic ketchup sure packs a whollup!

Paige, You're welcome, thanks for the return visit n checking out my blogs. Those huge stone steps were placed a long time ago, n are so separated now it's too dangerous to even contemplate jumping down there. It's roped off...

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Thomma Lyn said...

hehehe! Those are fabulous. You have a knack for making up words! :) "Vramping up" is so funny -- I used to play around on electric guitar, and yup, I've played "Smoke on the Water." And I love "nreves"... the sound of a Harley is music to my ears!

And "eferred" just plain cracked me up. :)

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thomma Lyn, Thanks, Glad I could entertain you. I hear nreves every day here, my neighbor has one. You picked the ones I hear each time I read them!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Oooo, I hate those icky icky lottery ickets. Always.

...and fire in the sky. There's some interesting story as to how that song was born, but I forget. Was it something about amps that blew up beside a lake, or something?

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Ewwww, ickets! At work we use gloves so I can handle them safely!
"...lake geneva...But some stupid with a flare gun
Burned the place to the ground
... They burned down the gambling house
It died with an awful sound"
- from lyrics freak dot com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home