Sunday, January 17, 2010

Creative Minds Guess D

Altered photo by SnaggleTooth 2010

.
.


What I think when I ask my brain:


"What is a... ?"
.
.
.

Definitions of recently admitted Rypos D
..............................................................................
ketting a kettle that "tings" instead of whistles
hace spanish "it is"
var a large car that's almost a van
tamily a bunch of folks who all look like the "Tammy" dolls
crosp cross spitting
tun extremely heavy store bags to lug
Pjoyo Pajama joy of the yoyo
firt anagram: Fine In Red Too
drixzzly a grizzly bear drink
skight sky light air
maight a Mom light
explected Cleared up with cough syrup
Star Terk 1. a celebrity cross between a terd n a jerk
................ 2. a Mongol-looking, Turkish alien on tv
fumers those who huff paint fumes
fing a small, useless, half-digit
atying Like Patying, but without slapping hands
porblem Being poor is a problem
hopliday National Hopping Day (Blue Bunnies Fave)
hetting Like "Hutting" in football but signals time to spit
slimecycles The wash cycle that puts more glop on your clothes than it removes
shovelong when the walkway you need to shovel is a mile long
weel re-inventing the "well"
gify web animations which are very confusing
.............................................................................
Brought to you by SnaggleTooth's Dictionary of Rypos

Creative Minds Guess
Creative Minds Guess B
Creative Minds Guess C

original pic

13 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That's funny, Snaggle.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are becoming a WORDSMITH.
So beautiful activities.

Happy Sunday!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger TALON said...

lol @ hopliday! Too funny. Rypos have a lot of value :)

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks. I seem to have way too much spitting going on this installment...

JingleYQ, Thankyou. I've been good with writing n inventing for a awhile- Sunday would be alot better if I didn't have to work.

Talon, Keep hopping! one foot, ok, now switch! Next up- the Bunny Hop! Come back later tonight for the '50's Sock Hop- Thanks

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I think that's a photo album you have morphed?!

fumers are just plain scary, I saw part of a documentary on them once and had to stop watching it disturbed me so.

But I could watch a show on slimecycles all day long!!

xo

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

snagle, yoo is the best speler i knoes.

xo

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Did you follow the "Original pic" link at the bottom? Thanks for guessing! It's the same one as the rypo d post, btw-
Fumers kill braincells. Slimecycles instead of Thomma Lyn's slimesicles. I've washed clothes in some of those at the laundrymat before.

BB, boo bunni, yous rally gotta gedarond mors. Only kidding! Thanks

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Thomma Lyn said...

hehehe, I love these! You are wonderful at coming up with picturesque, evocative, gigglesome words. :)

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

I knew the huffing paint one; when I was a teenager we had neighbors that were that way

I guessing before I go look...

it's this fancy doggie (or kitty) food and water combo dish :-)

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

Well now, color me silly or throw a snowball either one...

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

ThommaLyn, I'm only too happy to entertain you with my guesses. Once inawhile, I really have to work at them.

Paige, Sorry you had to deal with neighbors getting high on fumes- can be bad to have around kids, n so sad! I had a "cough syrup" drinking friend as a teen, tho I never did that. I do have one of those dishes in the cupboard from when I had more than one cat.

Paige, Thanks for your great guess! TG there are very few lumps of snow left around now.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

a cinderblock with snow!! Wow, totally fooled little me.

Jannie on BB's account.

xo

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, I'm getting really good at warping n re-coloring. I really like PaintShop Pro. I'll have to try Arcsoft PhotoImpression too ona these days-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home