Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Creative Minds Guess C

Altered photo by SnaggleTooth
.
.
.
.
.
Definitions of recently admitted Rypos C.
What I think when I ask my brain:
"What is a... ?"
....................................
Nery not very
swithover a hovering hologram of Loretta Swit
ditacting very tactfully dictating
awgile a swilly ale brew
nosies very loud gossips
brikkiabtly The ability to stack in the style of bricks
grabkids kids who always run so fast, you have to hurry n grab them before they get away
enjoot enjoy a hoot
kegacy Will your barmates remember you with Hieneken, Miller, or Budwieser?
pamous famous Pams (like Pamela Anderson)
Gool good place for Halloween
soblings The group you always cry ensemble with
fliffy iffy fluff
gazy induces staring
campdires a circle of distressed campers
snarts snorting with laughter while farting at the same time
hoy-air anagram: heart of yellowness
Cape Pod ipods vacationing on a penninsula
tossong tossing a song
ealked screeching "Eek!" while walking
floks droves of flying folks
jone skills getting your Joan Rivers immitation down pat
NorEater Norweigen cannibals
sop anagram: State of purpleness
gukk friends buddies who don't mind being slung with mud, paint, n food
thonk a loud horn blast signal
..........................................................
Brought to you by SnaggleTooth's Dictionary of Rypos

19 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Loved the "gukk friends". Not sure I have any friends like that!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I do, but they are both two years old!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

I think I have grabkids.
LOL @ NorEater!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cookie, My grandkids are all grabkids too- I think Jannie may wanna cut back on those...!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger TALON said...

I loved gukk friends, too, though I don't think I want to be your gukk friend - lol!

I laughed at kegacy and campdires!

Your dictionary is so much more fun than the usual...and one I would definitely enjoy reading.

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, At work I have all different colors of mix to throw at you too... I try to wait until the definitions are all done before posting the Rypos- In this batch, snarts is my fave to enjoot.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Cape Pod made me envison all those ipods on vacation. They sure get a workout at my office. :)

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

I think grabkids are available in adult sizes as well.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Good point, I don't think I've ever seen an ipod that wasn't working... I don't have one, btw-

G, It is possible, tho most adults around lately are moving fairly slow...

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Hi ST - LOL - love these - I want to pick out a couple to mention but they are all funny!

Thanks - Rob (OK I'll pick out soblings - and campdires, and snarts - ha)

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Robin said...

I've come back because just now I was writing my reply to you on my blog, and I wrote "SnappleTooth". Um… "one who has snapped off a tooth on an apple"?

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Robin, Thanks, I'm glad you had a good laugh! Snart-I just keep laughing at that one-
In the USA we have a drink in a bottle named Snapple! Perhaps SnappleTooth can open those apple juice ones with a tooth-
Great Rypo!

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

Rypos? I'm lost. I'm guessing Rypos are typos?

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

The soblings snarted, did they say?


My only campdire is one where the wieneies have fallen on the sand, boo hoo.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

you iz writting gud, like me. so tells my jannie she needs to mind her own wirtting and leebe mien aloan.

xo

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

ya know I got most of 'em and understand too many of 'em

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

RoseD, I do encourage guessing- Yes, Rypos are Typos! I've been doing this word-invention feature since April. Follow the "Rypo" link to the corresponding post below, n there are links to the first 4 installments, an "Unindentional Rypos" with a follow-up post of "Creative Minds Guess."

JanF, my soblings are hard pressed to keep a straight face. We always made fun of my Mom's snorts, too!
Gritty-doggies aren't as good as Spidey Dogs, eh?

BB, Jannie makes enough mistakes of her own, for sure! Funny bunny, somehow we all understand what you're writing!

Paige, Yep, you're getting the method behind my mis-usage! Talon guessed Gool before it was posted too- (written before Rypos were even posted) You readers are just really smart folks! (n very creative, too)!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Thomma Lyn said...

hehehe! Those are adorable, and funny enough to make me snart! And BTW I enjooted on the mountain today (heard a hoot owl on my hike, on which, I'm happy to say, I didn't ealk), and tonight, before I start working on the outline for my WIP I might just tossong. :-D

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

ThommaLyn, thanks for stopping in to enjoot a snart or two. Hope tossong went well, as you anticipate NaNoWriMo in just a couple days. I'll be over soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home