Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Rypos Gee! Not G-Rated

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2009


.


.


.
Hold onto your Funny-bones- Here comes the seventh version of saved, mis-keyed wordage! This latest batch has been saved since June 2010 until this week.
Some were fixed before publish, or after. In other folks comments tho, they remain forever.- I save to a Notepad file n re-read it often for personal entertainment. When the typos are sufficiently ripened with my commentary, they're finally unleashed as Rypos upon the unsuspecting online victims, ...er- public.
.
Most entries appear as phrases, sans punctuation. In this "G" edition, instead of waiting for a "Creative Minds Guess" Definitons Post, as it was done in Version "F", I've added mostly comments or a definition directly after the entries. Rypos appear in chronological order.
.
.Invention of weird, new words or inappropriate language always surprizes n embarrasses me. I always enjoy wondering,"What is that?" Mostly this quarter, I just used the wrong real words with a slip of the key fingers... (Oh No! Look what I did this time!)
.............................................................................................

(To Blue Bunny)
Glad you found a nice bunny Horney!
You know what they say about multiplying like rabbits...
.
The diversity of meals you find is inspring.
In fall you only get turkey n squash
.
sometimes I like the resordings of it
a sordid affair, repeated
word Verification
"Cher Knome"
Was it Irish, really tall, skinny, with long brunette hair, n singing?
Can Gypsies be Irish?
.
Did you place them in family sub-group oder?
Stinky feet first!
.
night vats n owls
Vats full of wine, please!
.
also bringing slong
slinging song
.
getting back to your gave spot
Way better than the "still need to give" one!
.
due to lass bouyancy
the girls float, the men sink!
That's why they call 'em "Mae West" vests
.
I'm a botorious multi-tasker...
three grubs at once!
.
waiting to dry off a dit
Dit, dit, ditto... Time keeps on slippin'... (Slippery when wet)
.
sobmerged
I cried about this, n that, then everything together...
.
eat up a glof-course
glop was unavailable!
.
I don't want a long-poading reader
When loading takes so long you get P.O.d (Pissed Off)
Word Verification
"Thy Bra"
Yes, God needs one...
.
what a horgeous spot-
The red light district
.
"Home is where you bang your heart"
(no comment!)
.
She deloshed it
to un Lish
.
every critter has been huding
Hiding underneath things
.
We just had cooler yenps
Blue Japanese yen with "P.S. This is play money" printed on it
.
Caught me off haurd with the pigeons!
off pitch throat clearing
.
It's goof you get to see your sisters
Who hasn't goofed off with Sis?
.
I hate hare skin on the guitar
(Sorry BB!)
.
that is a gummingbird moth!
Well, moths don't have teeth!
.
not spebding energy
a bell goes off when you get speedy
.
Been awhile since I saw a bluegrease group-
Like the Blueman Group, but with blue-greasy hands dropping metal objects for sound
.
We have a bew potter in the village
blue, ceramic pews!
.
How much will get dome?
Super!
word verification
"la blato"
spanish: the blab
word verification
prolint
I've always been anti-lint!
.
Then I layed with color again...
(Not again!)

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2009


.........................................................................................
Definitions brought to you by SnaggleTooth's Dictionary of Rypos

8 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

to talk idly or thoughtlessly
Now that does seem to fit me quite well.

la blato was here.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Those are all funny, Snaggle. :)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger TALON said...

"dit", "delosh", "horgeous" sound like the lyrics to Cher Knome's greatest hit - lol!

Love the rypos, Snaggle! You'll have to do a Greatest Rypos 2010 post at the end of the year :)

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Opaque said...

Hehe... those are funny!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, No it doesn't Mr Intense- You didn't need to embrace the identity! I wasn't saying you were it, but it was in that infernal type letters test... (n was funny)

Lynn, Hope you had a good laugh without too much inuendo embarrassment... Thanks

Talon, Wonderful hits for Cher Knome! n I can picture her, n wonder at the skimpiness of her Statue-esk outfit out in the garden...
Thanks- Good idea, tho I'll have a tough time choosing favorites!

Opaque, Hope you had a good chuckle at my Rypo Boo-Boos- Weren't expecting those, eh? Usually posted 4 times per year at the current rate.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

Snaggle I thought it was funny. LOL
I never thought you were poking fun at me.
come to think about it I still think it is funny.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Ha, ha, ha! LOVED these, Snag! laughing out loud at a cafe here.

Thy bra. Horney bunny. prolint.

And yes -- I am an Irish gypsy indeed!!! :)

xoxo

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, Whew! You remind me of how I could never tell when Gramps was just kidding or really ticked off! He was a big practical joker... n a good actor!
Now I hope you'll note the funnies you get too!

JanF, good! I was hoping BB wouldn't be too embawassed- n couldn't believe I typed that somehow! It was "Bunny Honey" -
Hmmm you could soon be the new blonde Irish Gypsy singer in fuzzy pants!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home