Monday, June 21, 2010

Rypos F Plus

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2010
.
Fasten your funny-belts- Here comes the sixth version of saved, missed-keyed strange-ness! This latest litter has been saved since March 2010 until this week.
.
Some sorry puppies were fixed before clicking publish, or edited after. A few slipped by me tho- I save to a Notepad file n re-read it often for amusement.
.
Most entries appear as phrases, sans punctuation. NOTE: In this "F" edition, instead of waiting for a "Creative Minds Guess" Definitons Post, I've chosen to add them directly after the entries, n also include some comments of my thoughts.
.
Invention of new words never hurt me. I enjoy wondering,
"What is that?"
.
Altered Google Image by SnaggleTooth June 2010
















.
Happy aster!
(Gotta Love a pretty aster!)
.
since I've had my current bight job.
Lightly biting
.
What Will I Warch
How someone I knew from Maryland washes
.
Have you ever considered being a vomic?
Make folks laugh so hard they spit up
.
(n remember, notty spams are better than snotty Pams, BB)
I was once on a video crew team in college for a semester with two Pams who were too stuck upto show up when scheduled with actors, locations, n interviewees to get the work done. I did it mostly myself, even on my birthday. I Aced, they got "C"s only 'cause they helped with some editing.
.
I always keep a small notbook n pen in reach of the bed
(I'll not do this, n not that either!)
.
Blogger has been gugging out
When Google buggs out like it's drunk
.
the swigy-ride was good
being drunk on a cart painted with "Squiggey" from "Laverne & Shirley"
.
Fibbally, I finished
the long tall tale excuse
.
Now that guty was waiting for a tow
Had a large pot belly
.
begore I wanted
to be gored, present tense
.
word ver riot kitty
"slic loo"
Don't slide off!
.
Lofelong friends are the best!
friends that loaf on your couch n won't leave
.
If I were a client I'd be snakin well!
Slithering away
(This makes me do a funny dance!)
.
usually yurn it on
To want something so bad, it happens
.
pinching penniews
When you pinch Penelope, she says "Ewwww!"
.
folks were roating
rooting for oats
.
Strawberry or chocplate
That's one large Chocolate chip!
.
Nifty jand drier
a wet Jannie hand
.
Inyeresting
Something's going on inside you when your resting
.
It's a read betweeb the lines
Dweebs placing bets
.
Thanks for understabbing
what happens when they overstab?
.
Did they hink?
heavily ink
.
Altered Google Image by SnaggleTooth June 2010






the 3rd of the moth

Altered Google Image by SnaggleTooth June 2010


I used to let kitties ride on the deat with me,
A small vehicle which patrols
.
n bot worry about
bots are evil cyber-trackers
.
I yurned it
See above, n so it happened!
.
Altered Google Image by SnaggleTooth June 2010

.
a keed nose
.


Welcome to ESR booments
Big Boom moment
(is this one?)
.
allowing the Kerplunked arm to sturdy back to full arm hoof!
(Neigh!)
.
Hoes to show you never can tell!

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2010


.

(No- I don't know what this is!)






...................................................................................................
Previously:
NOTE: putting the word "Rypos" in the blog search box on the top Blogger bar should produce these results (In theory, still untested...)
.........................................................................................
Definitions brought to you by SnaggleTooth's Dictionary of Rypos

8 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I like that happy aster! :)

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger TALON said...

I laughed at the notbook! And I think understabbing is a good thing :)

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

dweebs placing bets. roflmao

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks, how could I not make one- been laughing over it ever since Easter, as you may've guessed.

Talon, funny the visuals I have of writing things in it too! I have lots to write in there! I always hear the "Psycho" music n see a large butcher knife... What a thing to say to an assailant!

Paige, I'm glad I could amuse you! I almost made "Jand" a gland drier, (from a comment on your hand dryer post) but wanted to weasel in a link to Jannie somewhere...

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most amusing. Thanks for sharing.

Best regards, Boonsong

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

These really made me laugh. The notbook, as Talon points out. I need one of those.

And yes -- please understab me, not the other way around! And can I get a can of Begore Begone?

Happy Aster to you too.

That 1.3 moth sure is clever -- your mind never stops, does it??

x

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

deeirest snagle!

I'm bak!

I'm bak!!

Yoo sees me?

And I gots a noo gerlfrend, linnda. she loving me so mutch. we iz long distince relashinship, but we e-maling 20 times a day.


ox

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Boonsong, Welcome to ESR booments, I mean comments! I'm happy to amuse n share! Thanks

JanF, I'm glad you got some funnies out of it- I think it was funnier with the defs n comments all-in-one this time... Begore Begone sounds like the perfect defense weapon. Yep, I can cut up a moth, but can't decide which third I like better...

BB, Glad you found a nice bunny Honey! Good thing for the internet, eh? Welcome back-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home