Sunday, April 05, 2009

Unindentional Rypos

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2009
That's alotta bad type-age!
.
The idea is Jannie's. but the mistakes to follow are all mine...
.
In Jannie Funster's miss-keyed posts labeled "Bord on a Wire," she makes a numbered list from one to ten of funny typos saved from recent comments she's made around blogland. "Rears in her eyes" n "Making Hoe loans," come immediately to mind as I think of her amazing finger work...
.
She challenged me to save up my miss-placed word-age, altho most of these puppies were subsequently corrected for publication, they were copied to a text file for later purusal. I found myself re-reading my boo-boos often, n never failing to feel embarrassed n laugh. Therefore, it has been deemed to be an excercise in emotional therapy!
.
Recently, I haven't had much to be happy about, so all spontaneous laugher is priceless.
.
My list isin't numbered, or limited in number. Some are just phrases, (sans puntuation). Parts of the original sentences are missing. Some are from posts, comments, letters, or whatever I was working on when I messed up. Readers of ESR may recognize it. I tend to create new words instead of misplacing real words. My misses bring to my mind Walassy Kandinski's abtract work. Mostly these make me think, "What does that mean?"
.
How embawassing... Hold on, here goes~
(For amusement purposes only
.......................................................................
Fade into diminished blossy
I had to leace early
It was another's dault
I can't without vramping up
Northings
due to the amount of patying done here already.
to head off the ekectric bill
At the edge of the dea it's easiest to feel directly connected.
Note: DEA = The Drug Enforcement Agency
I'm geartful I can still get the hair-brush
Thode two were particulary colorful.
I found them dropped into a gorcery bag
It happened (the neds) to both my sisters.
nerdscape.net
Note: I went there n it was in german, a film festival site!
I have to do something to calm my nreves
"gunhump" - actual word verification on Talon!
Just keep swigging
when I win cash on my Lottery icket
Hope the barakes work
Note: I hope Barack works too
As usual, I have no clure what's up by then.
I'm seriously in muscle-ack pain from work
eferred to my email acct which is full of possible treats
Many got me a bit further over my rough trail, then another piked up.
Note: pike is a dive where you touch your toes!
It's great how simple things can bring oy into life.
(Wow- can it ever!) beak here-

10 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger TALON said...

LOL! I had no idea that my word verifications could be so naughty!

They are all so great I can't pick a favorite. I love it when you search for something with a the wrong spelling and all these sites are out there with that strange name.

I hope your nreves are all calm and happy and that your barakes are working well on Little Truck and I hope you haven't had to deal with rears in your eyes!

And what's a life without a little oy in it?

Thanks for the laugh, Snaggle Tooth!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, I nearly fell off my keyboard doing that word-ver! There are indeed a ton of goofy sites to stumble upon. The Nreves will be better after two more truck repairs. No rears recently, just Northings.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

enough with the OY
bring on some simple JOYS

spring
and soon the Resurrection celebration

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, how did you know I meant "joy"? That I can use alot more of! Yes, I have to work on Easter again-

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Girl! You got them going on!!!

I think you meant bring on a simple toy? Boy?

Gunhump, hmmmn, I better not touch that one!

:)

Now I'm all smiley and stuff.

THANKS!!!

At the edge of the dea it's easiest to feel directly connected.

Oh, and watch out for those narcs.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Thode make me talk funny, too! They bring a whole new dimension to our language- the "WhataHey is that?" which I seem to picture, even when I don't know!

Note: I'm still waiting for some one to ask me what that pic is...
It's seaweed (a bright red one center) in the wet sand.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Tess said...

Forget the typos I like, "All spontaneous laughter is priceless!"

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tess, Thanks for the visit, n it's rare these days- hopefully things turn better soon. Good thing I bumped into so many great bloggers this year!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I meant to ask you but I thought I was the only one who didn't know what that reddish thingwas, didn't want to appear stupid.

I kinda thought a leprechaun had lost his wig.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, the point of that pic with the post was both "What is that?" n "Thode two were particularly colorful." If you click it large, the title says it's seaweed.
This beach had pink-ish-purpley seaweed last winter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home