Thursday, January 14, 2010

Unindentional Rypos D

Image by SnaggleTooth 2010
.
.
Fasten your east-belts- Here comes the Fourth set of saved for silliness, mis-keyed bo-boos! I've been saving up this batch ever since Halloween time.
.
Some were caught prior to publication, or edited, but saved to a text file to laugh at later. Entries appear as phrases, sans punctuation. A few more comments were added in this round. I hope you are amused.
.
I'm not afraid to invent new words that make me wonder,
"What is that?"
...................................................................................
spoky world (ouch!)
I need to rub to the store (if I could invent a car that runs on my hair's static electricity...)
The temps are ketting icy
You must hace a big var!
getting the tamily over
the crosp air
There were so many errands to tun today,
Pjoyo by SnaggleTooth 2009
I'm firt!
word ver on Paige:
boo disho (I too, am afraid of dishes...)
Thanks for the kings words (curtsey)
G word ver:
am meds (I took mine, thanks)
grey, drixzzly
a skight air
I maight get up
I don't want to play the electric bill unless I have tom
it was explected
the new "Star Terk"
to let the paint fumers out...
I’ll fing time
in the way of atying
The porblem
Paige word ver:
re bow (stop pulling bows off the presents!)
light hopliday displays
I could barely fit behind the steer in where (moo?)
Lucky you hetting yummies.
Hoe special to be a Christmas baby
I like the slimecycles!
I'm already weary of shovelong
Not seeing weel
all with free martinis (hic!)
don't thimnkl it's local
to save moaney
the gify that keeps blooming
....................................................................................
Stay Tuned for SnaggleTooth's next Dictionary of Rypos

11 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That's funny, Snaggle!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger TALON said...

I love the "drixzzly" - now that is some serious drizzle!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

see, i nott teh onlee one maeking missteaks!

i feel so mutch beter about me lerning to spel now.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I don't want to play the electric bill unless I have tom

Tom plays the best electric I know! :)

xo

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your unstoppable wit and creativity.

keep it up,
I am having FUN here.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I'm happy to entertain your funny bone. Thanks

Talon, How to use up those tough scrabble blocks... Talk about bad hair day- n the gify was your african violets, btw!

BB, Sphelling duddnt madder, if yous can finger out wut it sez- but mine are wut? Yous ok

JanF, I still don't even know who tom is! Haven't played electric in awhile, either. Ibenez misses me...
n Martinis at free matinees, too-

JingleYQ, Thanks, don't laugh to hard! Come on back to see what i think the new words mean...

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

One drink I never took a cotten to is a martini. Gin tastes bad to me.

But beer tastes good.

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Gin tastes like pine needles! It's fun to play Deam Martin once in a while- How about Forest Whittaker? hic! I think gib is difficult to drink. Rum is prefered. I don't like beer!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

i kno you lieks green teas and yoo dont drinks coffee.

i wants to be so pure like yoo.

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

BB, I is gettin old, n changed my ways. Used to drink alotta rum in the old days. I drink 3 kinds of tea every day now. Orange/black, green, n Chamomille.

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

n Money is making me moaney lately!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home