Thursday, February 03, 2011

Rypos H: Eek Edition

Hold onto your hats with ear-flaps n scarves- Here comes the eighth version of crazy, accidental wordage! This latest gatch has been saved since October 2010 until this week.
.
Some were corrected before publish, but some in other folks comments stick. I save them in a Notepad file n read it for personal fun. When Rypos are sufficiently augmented with comments n images, they're finally released in flurries.
.
Most entries appear as phrases, sans punctuation. In this "H" edition, as first done for Version "F", I've added comments or a definition directly after the entries. All Rypos n "Word Verification" entries appear in chronological order.
.
Invention of odd words or unusual food to eat always surprizes n embarrasses me. I always wonder,"What did I do?" In this Eek edition, I used alot of googled images to alter. The pic links immediately follow entries.
.
Image altered by SnaggleTooth 2011
.

Word ver
"in Gumby"
- In God We Trust, in Gumby we stretch

.
now the big fufe from the junkyard
- Anagram: Found under fluffy ears
.
As an old neighbor used to say often (Moss her)
- Nice, green, n fluffy, but I miss her too! N She was Really good with plants, I still have some of her Jade n Aloe plants.
.
Image n Product by SnaggleTooth 2011

.
tree colors each Autumn are the best part about being in New England's tempatate clomite-
- a new chemical compound for earmite removal.

.
Image by SnaggleTooth 2011.
A castle would be tough betting the bricks n cement over there by bat...
- "Strike! Home run...! Oww- now you owe me 5 bux!..."
"opti ping"
- Get the most out of your performance!
.
eminate the power cales
- DIY instructions for after you eliminate the cables.
- I AM the power!
.
One time I was scanned into a purchase
- beep!
.
Expensive smudge altight!
- Hate those cheap, loose smudges-
.
Have a lonely time!
- I meant to write lovely!
.
tho it quickly memted
- became a memory for Ted but left your mind blank
.
.Image altered by SnaggleTooth 2011
.
New England is known to have a sbowy season
-when we use bows alot
http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_2009_07_15__11_42_27/bow3.jpg865beaae-ef2e-4cd4-8137-0e82e5737e83Large.jpg
http://www.favorwarehouse.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/xEB/EB1006.jpg
.
The old slide-ins will nor gold!
- Norwegien guilding
.
to lessen eye strain geadsches
- to avoid wearing eye galoshes
- I avoid that all the time
.
lad you could enjoy a convert
- Converted to ???
.
word ver
"ingeson"
- n at Thanksgiving time!
.
Image Altered by SnaggleTooth 2011
.
I especially like gow you mix in
- Green cow
.
Xmas? not in a gurry for that one
- Great hurry
.
a piece of paper yowel
- Better than paper dolls, but not as classy as origami
.
I can't seem to motovarte anyone
- To get their art moving
.
Word Ver
"our gluga"
- I'm so thirsty!
.
word ver
"ankles "
- the snow is up to the knees tho-
.
Hoodsie mice cream cups
- yummy- Squeak!
.
I like how this yop pic looks
- Anagram: Yam on Parade
.
I had to get more goft tags!
- Anagram: Go Out For Tea
.
Got a nit of a snow wall
- would be alot smaller than the one out there now...
.
Image n Product by SnaggleTooth 2011

.
word ver
Talon
"yam pro"
-A new kitchen aid
.
Thanks for another fun gatch!
-good catch
.
word ver
"sucks gu"
.
I want Chocolate mouse cream pie
-Eek!
.
Yoday I slept
- "Yo!" zzzz...
.

Image by SnaggleTooth 2011


.
I throw a mean sowball!

(even with a gairnet on)
- grown air net buffer zone

..............................................................................
Brought to you by SnaggleTooth's Dictionary of Rypos
..............................................................................
........................................................................................
Previously:

...........................................................................................

8 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

lol! And did you see that you have a "rypo" in your second line with "gatch"? :)

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

It is fun to set back and laugh at oneself over the slip of one’s fungers over the old keyboard. (fungers fingers covered in fungous).

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, very observant of you! That was was used on purpose, cause I knew it was in the list n meant a "Good batch." I always rewrite the intro a bit for each version. Glad you were amused!

Ellis, Fungers do it all the rime! That fufe was dudes at your story's junkyard, btw... I always laugh at these- this week I really needed a good one! Lets hope the fungous clears up soon!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hi Snaggle! You always motivate my art!!

Hey, I think I saw that green cow on Ireland! Or maybe that was just all that Guiness?

Pretty bows. You've had 8 sbow storms so far this year, right?

xoxo

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Neo said...

And here I thought Canada had good weed. Jesus Snag, almost makes me wanna visit NE to catch up with some that. GOOD SHIT! ;)

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Awww thanks! I hope all the baubles are hanging beautifully soon, too. I wonder if you get Guiness out when you milk a green cow... You may be right about 8- I haven't counted, but it's been almost every week since before Xmas!

Neo, Blad you enjoyed the gatch this quarber. prob yous gut even more sbow! Didn't know I could get this silly, huh. Must be the green tea...

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Got a paper cut earlier.

Thought of you and this post and how I'd just given myself a paperYOWL.

Hope you're having a lovely, and far from lonely time.

Xxoo

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Hope your paper cut heals quickly- They sure do sting! paperYOWL is a good definition- I cut the corner of my mouth open on dental floss this week- that's never happened before! Time for the more expensive brand I guess- My week-end at work could be going alot better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home