Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Unindentional Rypos E

Image by SnaggleTooth 2010
.
.
.
Fasten your yeast-belts- Here comes the Fifth set of saved for fun, missed-keyed terms! This selection has been saved since January 2010.
.
Some were fixed before publication, or edited after if possible. I save to a simple text file n re-read it often for evaluation.
.
Entries appear as phrases, sans punctuation. (Comments of my thoughts may have been added like this).
.
Invention of new words never hurt me. I'm not afraid to wonder,
"What is that?"
..................................................................
there are very few lumps of snop left around now
I really like PainShop Pro (ouch! not really-)
Jannie is the best at sperading beer
I left my shoes on that rip, cause it was pretty cold in the wind chill
Precipitation belps them form better
I so lobe the ice deposit build-ups
Do you catty pepper spray?
someone wrote, "MENO POLL"
how rirred I've been
Thanks for your nutification!
A vagrant artwork shown-
Alot of blog pics depend on mobitor quality
Thankyou so much for the Sugar Dollbaward!
Someday I'll get a dogo-cam
.
Talon word ver: cyhole
(what I fall into for hours after work...)
.
Day Orff!
gownstairs neighbors
these rimes we do so much in a day
Jet's see,
we are all rinking it now!
not to go to waste, to bonate them.
would make a fun scart as well
Must’ve read a Cat in a Hat a few humdred times
How did you get those marshmellow pees to perch on the stick?
I love new peppies!
...............................................................................
Stay Tuned for SnaggleTooth's next Dictionary of Rypos

7 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Those are funny and I like the psychedelic artwork. :)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Nutification, I'll say!! :)

Funny!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger TALON said...

lol @ the dogo-cam! Mischief will be jealous!

Love the photo - reminds me of squid.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

i pees on a stick too!!

i feels all normil now, thanks yoo

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

I'm glad you brought up the perching pees

I was a naughty girl and well, okay the pees were impalled


haha & lol BB pees on a stick
el prego testo? I wonder

I love the photo, very cool

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Love the artwork Snaggle.

Have you been at the booze again? ;)

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Glad you had a good funny-strange-bone tickle. Thanks

JanF, That onr's a keeper! So many blog awards, such slippery fingers...

Talon, Bet it would be tough following Charlies Dogo-cam so spastic! Squid- hmmm
The effect is called "Curly-Q" n once used it on a Mischief pic- ha-ha!

BB, Lucky boys get to do that, but most have leashes... At least most folks understand what you key-

Paige, yes, that was in reference to the recent Peeps awards you handed out- A shame you wasted some grand puffy mellow chickies- Ouch! Could be what it is!
Thanks

LLcoolJ, Thanks it's a "Curly-Q" effect- I pick how many rows. Before that I applied a color effect- an image closer to the actual will soon post with the definitions- I'm getting the simpliest things to look all wacked out!
hic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home