Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rypos" I did it!" Edition

Yikes- I have been neglecting my Rypos since February 2011 ! Although I've laughed at them many times, I never got to the ready to share stage.... until this month. It even took me ages just to get some images together to post with them.
This round I've left several bare with-out comment, definition, or even a thought! Just cause they are so funny or strange! (Plus, I drew a blank of good stuff to add). If a googled pic was used in making images, urls are underneath. Some *edits have been added since posting.

I confess the other thing I inadvertently did, was accidentally post the un-fixed up, plain text of "I" when several clicks ahead on my constipatedly extra-slow reacting Puter, before "I" was near ready! Don't know how it happened, (when did I hit control P?)- n hope no one read that... Sorry if you were pre-teased! After the clicking caught up to what I was looking at, I took the post back down in drafts for the images, links, n color stages to get done.

Oy- I did it!
Here it comes in Chronological order:
................................................................
Nice foffy view!
- Anagram: Full Of Fireflies Yonder

My wullpower

I feel a little batter...
Mmmm gooey n contaminated before baking...

they insisted on accompanting it-
- Breathing heavily close to the object

Image by SnaggleTooth in PaintShop ProLick Rock
I used to just like rock...
but now, Nothing but guitar rifts, yummy!

http://www.painetworks.com/photos/iz/iz4637.JPG

Freams are indeed very real to me!
*edit
- Freaky reams of paper, in packages of 500

Ellis word ver
"yohy pod"

Your pursuit of perfection is reakky slowing you down!
*edit (Phew, the slower you go the more it stinks)

I remember that twitling
- junior twit

Paige word ver
"mer bo foo "

G's Cedars Mountain word ver
Unexpected inuendo in word ver today-
"ongesms"
that cracked up my mug!

We're not ebven near pollem time here-

Trouble may be taking folks pics with the flah
(why am I reminded of Steve Carrel throwing a phone?)

Grannie Annie Word Ver
"bones ton "
*edit - A city where they bury all the bodies. I grew up near Boston btw

Oh boy, we're thungering out
- getting fed up with being thugs

Neo, 2 Gays until ???

G word ver
"Food inch "

Image by SnaggleTooth in PaintShop ProWe don't have Leaf voolection-
- Special voo-doo incantations to elect a leaf leader

Lelly is so pretty all dressed up
(who's Lelly?)

Your vista are very much appreciated

when you don't neef to trave

That litter is danderpus
*edit (sneezing at the kitty box)

I had to look that rirle up
(n down too)

makes all the fifference
- different to those over 50

Good thing I saved a few pics of non-rain studd to look at,
(cause the rain ones were too wet!)

Blogger is still blitchy!
(I was going to type glitchy... ya sure-)

Paige Word Ver
mom patin
- like the general

I like yoe-dipping
- YYo_yo_YO-!

Tabor word ver
"frutti "
*edit (I wonder if they still sell Tutti-Frutti ice?)

How meat!

"What's this world voming to-"

Skanks
(that's what!)

spiritual clod-glory
*edit (It would be embarrassing to be a clumbsy Angel-)

Grannie Annie Word Ver
"wedgic"
- epic wedgies

Image by SnaggleTooth in PaintShop ProWhat I like best about the totating mirror effect

Meo, Hope you weren't offended being
other countfryed now!

Image by SnaggleTooth in PaintShop ProA plan formed in my head to gold the wop
(So I did!)

... I'm bungry ...
*edit - hungry for hamburger rolls

Image by SnaggleTooth in PaintShop Profind that hard-boiled egg de-heller
http://pinchmysalt.com

You aren't slonree with the issues

Image by SnaggleTooth in PaintShop ProGrannie Annie w ver
"elf a m' pug! "
(btw- the Elf Me page is currently not up for the season yet- Darn!)
http://jungpil.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/jp_elf2.jpg
http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/pugs/pug_vilela.jpg


I went down the Jill to M-cove
*edit (I thought Jack n Jill went up the hill...)

I have taken urns
(ewww- on a search I discovered an Obama one, n a Star Trek one!)
*edit- The prettiest urns I saw were all for pets ashes.

Paige word ver
"subdu "
*edit ( "Hold 'em down Mom Patin!")
...........................................
Previously:
Unindentional Rypos
Creative Minds Guess
Unindentional Rypos B
Creative Minds Guess B
Unindentional Rypos C
Creative Minds Guess C
Unindentional Rypos D
Creative Minds Guess D
Unindentional Rypo E
Creative Minds Guess E

Rypos F Plus

Rypos Gee! Not G-Rated

Rypos H: Eek Edition
...............................................

9 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

FIRST!!!!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Yessss, temporary insomnia does have its benefits.

No, I did not get to peek at your accidentally published unfinished version. I've done that accidental publishing too.

That deviled egg is SO CUTE!! Now, I'm hungry but I have to get back to sleep.

Lelly IS so pretty yes!!! And getting more each day. Her hair is getting long. And she's turning her eye to fashion!! :)

Taking urns?? Woman, that's just creepy. :) :)

xoxo

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, You HAVE arrived! Congrats

JanF, I only have insomnia at night, n want to sleep all day. The undone text was only up a minute- but may've loaded on followers dashboards. When you're computer stops going, it's easy to click too much...
Well, It's almost Halloween time so a good time for the demonized deviled egg n urns.

Thanks for being second too!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I know I'm very thick, but I don't really understand this post! Am I missing something?

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Sorry I may not have explained as much in the intro as previous versions. Basically Rypos are my typos That I think are silly, n make me think of something else. It is tough to figure out what I originally was trying to say. Who would've known "Hold the mop" would become "Gold the Wop?" Making me think of that image to make-
Also The word verification that's like real words when spaces are added are listed.
You're not alone- seems not alot of folks haven't reacted here- Thanks for your input anyway!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Ah I get it now! Sorry I wasn't sure what the post was about, but I'm not that good with words really! I'm good at typos though! :D

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, You too? I haven't noticed any of yours- Mine are horendous because I type to the side of an armchair in the dark while distracted with other stuff going on like TV, n getting up to do cooking food steps, n laundry...
Of course it's been so long since I've done Rypos, everyone but Jannie prob forgot! She started the silly typo posting thing-

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Note: I finally got the bottom Previously links fixed, but had to double space some- I hate the new blogger formatting!
Feel free to visit away n keep laughing if you haven't read them yet!

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, I "thmink" I cornered the "Dault" Doh! market here... There's just no end to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home