Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Run-on Tagline

... I gave 2008 a chance... but 2009 is gonna be MY year! ... Ok, the kid who said those things quit in January! NOW WHAT? ... Guess I'll keep working on it... Get on with life... Drive where the road leads... Hope the brakes will work... Enjoy the ocean view... Take another deep breath... Bask in the sunshine ... Feel the warmth ... wow, that same guy got hired back again ... Thank the Angels ... Find a way ... Make sense of this ... Be patient... Wait for the clouds to part... Dive into the surf... Fight to stay awake... Wash the wall again, Danielson, it good for you... Keep an eye open... Play with color more ... Jump thru hoops... Get back out there... Quick, before the year is over ... Rest my head ... Wrap it up ... Remember the good times... Kiss 2009 good-bye ...

(Retire the tagline)

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Bubbie said...

I hope you have serendipity this year. .even in the smallest thing. You are such a wonderful person. I read part of your blog out loud to my husband. The part about liking where you live - near the ocean. I could feel the appreciation. That's a great place to be - in gratitude.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Bubbie, thankyou! Happy New Year for you, also-
I am thankful. I feel my soul is forever sewn into this place, ever since the first time I was here in 1975.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home