Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bbrrhh Beachy

Image by SnaggleTooth Winter 2014
Hopefully I don't have to keep thinking of all the chilly headings too much longer... Didn't the Groundhog say there would be an early spring? - I mean the Temp here now is 9 F n there's yet another storm heading in , for the 4th consecutive week!

This altered pic gets my mind doing back-flips. Wish my body could do those too... but I'm  way too sore.
Another frigid week to get thru, n another holiday soon messing with my schedule. Only 1 Day Off this week, full up of doing taxing taxes, errands, n laundry. I just so want to say Nevermind n sleep thru the whole day- but that is just a pipe-dream.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Winter 2014

The B-cove opposite the ramp beach was frozen over n then snowed on last week. It was really cold when I walked over to the D-bridge for this shot, so I didn't linger, n rushed back to the house.



Image by SnaggleTooth Winter 2014

I'm not sure I why I like this altered pic the best in this post.

I've been having machine problems here all week, n have been unable to get around reading. I apologize for the constipated computer behavior. I have to keep purging cookies n temp files. Think I may have picked up a bug somewhere- well I did go to the IRS to read some instructions- A good place to fall asleep n get tracking cookies to drag you down.

Image by SnaggleTooth Winter 2014

When I went to try loading Grannie Annie's this week, Chrome blocked access saying there was Malware installed there! Ugh! So with this even more slowness (an hour to load my own blog) going on here, I began the paranoid thought that maybe that was this machines problem now. I have been trying to get THIS post up all week, n the machine has been too slow to get it done- n I keep falling asleep waiting for it.  Well, I do need sleep, n sitting down is Yay! (Bird, Fish, evil Troll?)

Photo by SnaggleTooth Winter 2014

These are some beached ice floes at low tide. Yep, still frozen here,,, Hope this week goes better for page loading so I get to read before I'm out for the count!

8 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Last photo is my favorite. With all the hacking of Target, Comcast, et al I am afraid I am standing on thin ice and just waiting for the crack to open wide and swallow me up!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I love that last one, too. I'll bet it was COLD by that water.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, Don't know why I'm always fascinated with the shapes of Beached floes. Ice here always cracks, especially on wavy days with wind. Tomorrow should break up alot with the impending storm. Well, I've been doing ok with this old machine- it's no wonder. Alot of stories lately with hijacking bugs. Think it's just the govmnt tho!

Lynn, Windchill about minus 20 I think! I would've got closer pics, but was walking pretty fast! only stopped a sec! Thanks.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Oh dear, Birdie said she got the same warning when she tried to open my blog. Yikes! What can I do.

Hey, we finally are getting warmer temperatures and believe it or not, they are saying we could actually get in the 50's today. What a dream come true.

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I do feel sorry for you with all your issues with the computer. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to wait an hour for a page to load!

It looks beautiful but really cold there!

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I did have no problem loading there from a newer machine, or from Lynn's feed sidebar. It said it was a well-known "Brown"-something like "-burg" or "-well" embedded malware program. I'll try to contact Blogger Help to see if something can be done when I have more time. I usually go to your blog often, maybe that's a big cookie dropper too!
50F sounds heavenly from here!

LLcoolJ, How I wish I could just get a new one with updated system n hi-speed. My page is so simple it should be instant, as it was a few months ago. Ice forms are indeed pretty- n Frozen! Winter seems so long this year!

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

My computer is acting constipated lately too. bogging down, think it's some kind of malware bot. What do these people have to gain by planting bugs?

I like the beached bergs a lot too. Such a beauty in winter scenery.

Hope all is well with you and you get plenty of sleep at some point.

Been traveling with gymnastics and so busy making money for the travel and expenses, blogging has been falling mostly by the wayside. Thanks for bearing with me. xoxo

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, Older machine is way worse with the malware- n tough to get rid of. What is sleep? I barely have time to eat this week. Hope Kelly is medal-ing along limber-ly n having fun too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home