Monday, February 19, 2007

Once Again

Once more I've managed to get around the google sign-up.... Can you believe it? I'm just so stubborn! Same method. During the same white messed up migrate window. Just kept clickin the B symbol until it found the old Dashboard again... it took several tries of stopping the move part just before the google sign-up. Maybe it only happens when blogger's all screwy n starts eating everything.... that's just when I happen to be on...
...
But now publishing's a bit screwy. Just wouldn't let me add text to that pic post below in Edit Mode, for instance. This is my new Blog Experiment. I'll be sure to let you know when I have to bite the bullet...
...
For the record, what I object to (besides being forced) is giving my sign-up info to the publicly held huge company to play with.
It doesn't make me feel very safe...

3 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Yup, I know.... Oh do I know....

I hate how complicated they want to make a little thing like writing for us......

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

A rebel to the end. Don't you know that the longer you resist, the more painful it becomes. Come over, Snags. Come join us where life is serene and wonderful all the time. Soon you will weaken, you will crumble -

Soon will will join the dark side!! LOL!


Mike

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, The sell-out / take-over thing, along with a private Co going public gleaning me into their new data-base of stats to be sold n stolen just irks me! It's a gut feeling I fight with here-

Mike, always a rebel against following the masses... without being critical, first!
I don't have to give up yet... Today I posted without signing up again, n there was a dashboard message stating they're out of Beta... (I don't believe that one)!
Before switching I want to back-up all my archives. (time) want to learn the language diffs (time)-

I'm lucky I think to get around it -
NO! You're not my real Father! nooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home