Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blah-zzz

Photo by SnaggleTooth


On the news, everywhere U.S. but here, where it'd be normal for now, is having the freezing snow n ice-storms with power-outages.

On my way home at 3 am the temp read still above freezing, at 44 F. It's been pea-soup Fog here all night. The weather is expected to catch-up with the Cape finally by tomorrow. Just in time for my two early shifts when I open the factory for the production day.

I'm still working on catching my runny nose n using up tons of paper products. Of course, a little thing like being unable to breath never stopped me from attending the job- I hope this one throws in the paper towel soon, before my nose falls off...

Photo by SnaggleTooth
Here ya go, Neo- here's the main set from "The Blair Witch Trials."

Actually, I did shoot a movie in there once, of a bunch of high school students including my two girls.
"Scenes from Hamlett" was for Mr. White's English class. It's still in my home VHS pile, n makes me laugh like crazy everytime I watch it! It's so lame, n the sound stinks- but it's a riot when bikes ride down the path in the back-ground, the helicopter is all you can hear, n seeing a magic-marker beard (on BBM). But my fav part, is Ophelia's leap off the D-bridge... very artfully done if I do say so myself (ha-ha-ha-ha!). (No floating dummy corpse, either)!
...
The scenery difference was of course, sunshine. The bare trees n piles of leaves have been changed to protect the innocent...
...
N now back to our previous program, sniff, cough! Kleenex! Tea!

9 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

the video could've been worse i guess... i'm not sure how.. but i bet it could've been. i don't take narly enough vidoes of evan as a i should. i do usually if i have teh camera handy, but that's not very often,a nd by the time i get the camera he's not being silly any more. that's the way it goes.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

They filmed Blair Witch there? I didn't know that. What better place than the Cape woods, huh?

I remember they filmed a horror movie in Old Saybrook, CT where I grew up as a child. XCan't remembe the name, but always remembered the house they used. I will have to ask my brother if the house still stands, as it was many years ago.

Hope that runny nose clears up soon.... but I'm afraid the cold arctic blast coming to the east won't be making you feel any better. Yes, for goodness sake, get some tea (and plenty of it) into your system!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Skye said...

Hey you! :) Hope your feeling better. Take care.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, My old home-flicks keep me entertained even 20 years later- remember your Rocky show? Aisha in diapers n Fleenie in overalls racing about crazily? - this stuff makes me giggle even when i'm not watching it...
It's even more fun with a cast of two, when they've learned to be hams-

Ellen, No- but Neo was saying it looked just like it, n it does! This freezing stuff finally took over, n I don't like having to go out in it in this state- oh well...
Thanks for the get-well wish-

SkyBL2U, Thankyou! I hear it's been cold in sunny CA, too!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - LOL! Yeah that makes me want to throw TBWP on!

As far as weather, I can't complain here in Philly, it's cold, but it's nice. I'd like some snow before spring comes though.

Hope you're feeling better. Try to take a hot bath and relax. A shot of whiskey might help ya feel better.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, It was a very boring shoot for me to do... got roped into it by BBM during my college Video production courses circa 1991. I had a huge, heavy cam on loan from the U.
Thanks for the get-well wishes! Chix-garlic is bubbling as I write.

I'm kinda afraid of drinking whiskey... Had a few teen-age disasters with that stuff! I do have some rum....

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

i am hoping you feel better soon.
Thanks for all the lovely comments,
Shalom!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Ah, well try the rum then. ;)

Camera's are so much smaller to use these days. I used to have a pretty bulky cam years ago. Then again, I used one of those PXL 2000 camera's that did black and white movies on cassette tapes. I have a bunch of short clips I did back then on a VCR tape that I break out from time to time. I laugh because some of the stuff I got away with then, would probably get your busted today. :)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, Thanks! You're quite welcome. Shalom (Peace) 2U!

Neo, Ya, there's alot to be said for home-movie-fun! My dad had "would be in trouble" shots too, like always zooming in on odd body parts n stuff without permission. You boot-legger...j/k!

Peace to 2U2!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home