Friday, February 16, 2007

Tiempo Interrupto

Avoiding the inevitable, as long as possible, is no longer optional. Well, wish I had more time to deal with it all... Time's the catch.
...
They're finally forcing me to change over to the Google empire, which I didn't want to do. I guess I want to write on my blog more than my paper notebooks. We all knew they'd suck us in sooner or later....
...
I do hate giving in, n don't want to deal with learning more stuff in the little free time I have to deal with life... sigh, but here I go. Apparently This takes forever with dail-up... GGrrrh! Only one day off, n early shift tomorrow.
...
Hey, after clicking the new terms, got an endless white "migrate" window, I openned another tab on the Blogger symbol, from old ESR, n it let me back to the old dashboard to post again. hmmm.... Very strange. So I don't think they made me a Google-girl today again.... cool-
...
I dropped another heavy steel thing on my right big toe knuckle last shift. Prob a hairline break, n def badly bruised. So I'm throbbing away n hobbling about again. Of course, broken toes never stopped me before. Back to work in a few more hours.
...
I would've posted on my last day off, until that must sign up thing boogered me to run away...
...
The price of free, is always time!

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

I left a long comment here just minutes ago, and it did not take because google ate it up. Yesterday I couldn't even post until I signed up on a google account.... and it was relatively painless and quick so I jumped in and got it over with. For some reason when I hit send to get my comment over to you, my google account came up again and said it wouldn't get this over to you. ?????????? Not sure if it was because you haven't switched over or what, but I will try this again.

Funny thing is, even though I have already sent some comments over to other posts prior to yours, google made me sign in again, and wouldn't accept my password. Not sure if I like this new blogger thing or not. And am sure I won't like it if this keeps up.

Hope your toe gets better quick.... speaking from experience, hobbling around is no fun, and I never realized how much for granted we take our feet until we have issues with injuries.

Take good care.... and hope you are smelling the banana bread baking in the air!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

hope your toe gets better soon! hobbling around sucks.. trust me, but unlike you i'm waddling around b/c of the baby :P which i think will be here this weekend. finally.. i'd say i can finally get some sleep, but we know that ain't gonna be happening.. atleast sleeping will be more comfortable!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellen, I consider myself quite lucky to still get out of that sign-up! I think Blogger has been having alot of errors, like it said when I was posting, but it was on the Edit Posts list, n saved- not lost.

Blogger has become Schitzo! (two personalities)

Thanks, I know I really need my feet- today: 9 hours standing, walking great distances ASAP, n climbing up onto a tall steel rig several times an hour... Ouch!
... mmmm bread!

MB, what I've been doing would be impossible for you in your condition, hope you're takin it real easy this week!

I can't believe you've made it half-way thru the month! I remember that can't wait 'til it's over feeling- Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home