Monday, February 26, 2007

Catch the

Frozen Wave!

Photo by Snaggletooth 2007


I've posted 8 times here now getting out of the google sign-up with this account. Everytime it tries to stick me in, n won't sign me into old Blogger, I backed out. Tonight it's dishing the "Out of Beta" message again... but they don't give you an option not to sign-up. This is completely annoying to me! Made it in yet one more time. I think it's amazing to get out of this forced issue so long... n continue to post.
...
This am we finally got a slippery inch of snow-cover here. I was so tired by daylight I went to sleep instead of getting outside to see it early. I got outside late afternoon n went to the pier. The snow was already partially melted, n I still haven't used up my "fire" roll of film, tho I did click a few.
...
Friday early am, MB called with news of my brand-new relative's arrival. I finally saw pics on Picassa of little blondie today.
...
I really fought the urge the past few days to just hop in the truck n drive 200 miles. I've been working every night until today, but I still don't have travel funds plus the rent due this week. Then I had to work close to a sick person the past two days, n don't wanna pass on any germs either. It's really tough for me waiting!
...
Then people called in n I had to stay late at work the last two nights in a row, so I'm over-tired. My hands n feet are blistering sore n the broken toe's been throbbing away from standing too much. Tomorrow's my go in early-set-up day at work again. More reasons for not driving so far today... But all of this doesn't quell my impulse of want to!
...
Now back to my previous program... of being up all night while the planet sleeps, doing chores, n trying to enjoy the few hours left before returning to the factory, ...
- instead of visiting the cute new down-line.

10 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - You aren't the only one up late. Sleep runs from me too.

Hope you get to see the new guy soon.

Btw, just give in and let blogger do the update, after a few weeks, I'm used to it.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

Liam is still in the nursery under teh UV lights for his jaundice. take your time.. we're not going anywhere!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger X said...

OMG that is such an awesome pic! It really does look like the wave was frozen in time!

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, I'm keyed up from work-hours n wanting to get more stuff done in the free time. I hope I get to see him sooner than I will, but not an option yet.
I have several things I want to do before the updating, n not done yet... n my security settings make it a big pain... (my secret test-tube blog is switched already)

MB, Sis called n told me his B# was way up, guess you're camped out in Neo-natal awhile! I left a cell-message on Mon. Next off R-

K, Yay- some one besides me is impressed with the frozen wave shot! Yes, it does... even tho I know it's just a huge hunk of ice left ashore by the tide

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Skye said...

Wow! What a trip, I've never seen anything like that. I hope you get to see the Baby soon. I'm up alnight working too! :)

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

SkyeBL2U, I know it can get fairly chilly around Frisco, but not the ocean water, especially not with El-Nino~ goin on. Thanks
Here's to sleep after Dawn... zzzz

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Just do it! You know you want to!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, I really don't wanna... (switch) but here goes anyway. At least a have a few minutes today...

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

That's way cool of a frozen wave!

Liam was juandiced, poor baby!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, the ice flows get pushed up the beach with high tide, refreeze, then pile up more n more. I don't always get to Fav Beach for that-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home