Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fall Colors

Photo by SnaggleTooth

Posted here are a few of my fav pics from my walk across the street on the same day as I posted the Leaf Sample scan.
...
I feel very fortunate to have this small patch of woods right across from my apartment in this cottage-crowded village.

Photo by SnaggleTooth

Photo by SnaggleTooth







...
All the leaves shown are down now-
The cold is moving back in. There'll be a few more up from that session a bit later on...
It's off for my week-end overnight work-shift again.
Have more fun than I will!

5 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

it was just downright cold this afternoon when i left work.. the wind didn't help either.. i pulled up my hood and sped up my walk to my car.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

We had the same colors down here in Dixie this year. I could swear that I was in New England... as long as I didn't watch the street signs. It has been a little chilly, and mostly gets into the high 50's during the day. Night is another matter entirely, as it cools down to just above freezing temps.

Love the pictures!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, We're on 2 days of Brrhh! , I'm into multible layers n hot water bottles. Very tough to get up for work in the cold... n wish I could stay under the blankets!

Ellen, I'm surprized it's getting that cold so far south already! At least you didn't miss out on the color-fun this season!
Stay warm down there-
Glad you enjoyed my choices, thanks!

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Axiológico said...

good colors !!!
www.axiologico.blogspot.com

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Axi, thanks for the comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home