Monday, October 30, 2006

NyYeee~

Photo n Puter-paint By SnaggleTooth



Here's something I had stashed away from awhile back to pull out of my Indiana Jones hat. Back from the days I had my girls around the house, then painted upon. Reminescent of the Three Stooges comedy...
...
I really have no blog time right now. I'm going into work at 10 tonight, out about dawn, then try to awaken to see BBM n Baby J before reporting back to work at 5 pm tomorrow night. These work hours are pretty scary! I hate holiday specials....
...
May good light block dark evil from your path this ghostly holiday...

5 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

I feel your pain, sister!

Mike

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Third shift?... and I thought my schedule was bonkers! Get some rest when you can, and try to have a safe Halloween.

Love the picture of the girls!

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Mike, hope mine hurts more! I wish I had more write time, Sleep time helps too, n What is fun? I forget!

Ellen, It's like a swing-shift, third to second to third to second- leave at 5, go in at five, out at 5... one more day of 10 hours to go! I'm zonked-
Thanks, one of my favs (from Halloween past)

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

haha.. i remember that picture.. we were acting all goofy for some reason.

as dory from Nemo would sing, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming.." you'll make it through!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, those old days were fun for me... I can hear n see that Dory thing, just hope those Poison Jelly-fish don't nail me- Time to finally sleep again now.
Hope you had a good Boo-Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home