Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Moorings

Photo by SnaggleTooth...
...
...

A few craft sit on moorings in the cove, waiting for another ride before winter takes over.

Apparently my answering machine greeting has become barely audible. That's what I get for trying to put on a new message... oh well! Maybe the bill collectors n telemarketers will get confused n stop calling... I am still getting the messages tho- So I guess it still serves it's main function... It's just aggrivating all the callers! - Sorry about that... (Maybe I'll get one for my B-day as BBM suggested). If not, it'll be awhile, because there's no budget bux for extras for awhile yet. C'est la vie!

5 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger X said...

Answering machines aggrevate me to no end! I have voicemail through the phone company because I just couldnt take the machines anymore! Viva la revolution!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

I finally figured out that 99% of the calls I get at the home number were from marketers and the such. For $90.00 a month, I figured it wasn't worth it, and cancelled the home phone altogether. I use my cell as my number, and only get calls from people who actually know me. This way, there is no annoying machine or voice mail to work with.... besides, I get enough annoyances through the business phone. You would not believe how many marketers call on that line.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

OilF, Ya, they can get pretty aggrivating. I'm too cheap to pay for voicemail tho! I like having the light blink to cue me to new messages when I get home instead of having to call for them...

Ellen, 90 per month is a steep price! Mine only runs 10 bux without LD calls which I do on card minutes or the cell phone. I've had my # for over 25 years, some people would never contact me again without it! I do get lots of family calls that way.
Also, it costs .30 to call for cell voice-messages from the cell, but it's free from the home line-

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

when is the birthday ?

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hi David, It's sometime before the end of this month...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home