Saturday, October 24, 2009

Unindentional Rypos C

Puter altered pic by SnaggleTooth .
.
.
.
.

.
Fasten your feat-belts- Here comes the third set of saved, mis-keyed boo-boos! I've been saving up for many months, as for awhile there, I didn't make many funny mistakes...
Most were fixed before publication, but saved to a text file to ponder later. They may appear as phrases, sans punctuation. Hopefully they amuse you too.
.
I'm so good at inventing new words that make me wonder,
"What is that?"
.
.............................
Nery interesting!
Day Off was party sunny!
the digital swithover,
pressing issues ditacting
Bet she was thirsty for awgile…
loud nosies....
Such brikkiabtly
I've been fairy depressed
I love my grabkids
At the Shot Pier, boats tie up for short spells, (or they get shot!)
without the expected crowds to enjoot.
It's a great bit of advice to closly consider your kegacy
who are still pamous for Ice Cream pies
Gool place!

word ver on BBM "sly arm"

Saw all my soblings
was so tall, fliffy, rich n fattening,
Voila, finally gazy, hot, n humid
I like to play scary folk songs to the kids arounfd campdires..
I used to wear braids daily to avoid snarts
Takes alot of hoy-air n energy,
What, this wasn't about Cape Pod?
tossong the frog food
got up, ealked around,
all you young floks
I'm all for gooing with the flow
jone skills.
We're having a NorEater
that explains why it's sop warped
gukk friends
hope you get in some quality rose-sniffing moments with bees n thorns
I thonk it's a good one!

Stay Tuned for SnaggleTooth's next Dictionary of Rypos
.......................................................................................
Previously:
Unindentional Rypos ....... Creative Minds Guess ..... April '09
Unindentional Rypos B ..... Creative Minds Guess B ... June '09


8 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I like "party sunny" - when it is sunny it seems like a party. :)

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger TALON said...

"Gool place" sounds perfect for Hallowe'en!

I'm with Lynn - party sunny is perfect conditions on a day off!

I think "thonk" is a perfect word to describe over-thinking - lol!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, yeah, Party Sunny is always better than Fairy Depressed! Thanks

Talon, Yes, I worked to get that one posted before this week-end, n you guessed a definition! Those are cued ahead to post soon.
Thonk reminds me of getting hit over the head in a comic book...
Thanks

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

You know, as much as I enjoy reading posts like this, the sad part is I see this quite frequently at work from people who make twice the money I do and have only one tenth the brain cells of my daughter.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Ooo, those fairy-caused depressions can be the worst. Luckily mine are usually leprechaun induced.

Campdires very very dire sometimes indeed yes, gotta watch out for those sparks in your hair.

My soblings using up all my Kleenex.

Heading for my noreater now, but will try to keep my calories down, been pigging out a tad too much lately.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

G, That is sad... If only they'd pay me for it...! (At least I find most before hitting publish...) Thanks

JanF, luckily the movie "TinkerBell" will be out soon to cheer me up! Leprechans can indeed be treacherous- I read about Paige's campdire recently... My soblings screw up often by laughing right in the middle of it- Grhh!
Ha-ha, Just you wait n see what the dictionary says a Noreater is- (tomorrow) you may cut down, alright!

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only typo queen. So how are your grabkids?

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

RoseD, It did take many months to save up a good bunch this time- not all typos can be silly or new silly words. My grabkids were running very fast when I visited the other day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home