Monday, October 19, 2009

Path

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2009 .
.
.
By now this pretty path leading up the hill is wet, muddy, n strewn with wind-blown vegetation cast-off from two days of windy, rainy NorEaster. Hopefully I get more days like in the pic next week when I have more free days to play with Digi-Cam.
.
This week seems really long! Only three more work days to go... I'm not getting around to read as many blogs until I get that time, either- Uphill all the way getting through too many days in a row again. My Zippity has DoDa-ed...
.
Project one is try to make it through the work aggravation left infront of me until I can unwind a bit. I always seem to be under way too much pressure there. To just sleep for a day with nowhere to be seems like the impossible dream. I'm having trouble waiting just these few days, after having waited over a year n a month already... I'd like to get on the two vacas per year plan.
Weariness takes it's toll... I must stay focused on this week's path. (but my mind is racing way ahead).

13 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That is a great line - your "Zippity has DoDa-ed" - I hope you get some rest soon. I can kind of relate. :)

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger TALON said...

I love the photo - makes me want to ramble up the hill.

I hope the next 3 days fly by for you and you get your Zippity Doo Da back!

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks. I'm still wondering how I thought of that, n can't remember the name of that Disney film... I'm hoping I make it htru the next few days.

Talon, thankyou, Some pics seem to look alot better for Bloggy that others which are better printed. When you ramble, don't reach for those red Poison Ivy tho... My Zip has also Zapped!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

Get some rest. I know what you mean about a long week.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

uphill, ugh makes my calves tighten and that makes for a tough hamburger.

why do they call it hamburger if it comes from a cow?

a zapped zip, bad my dear very bad.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

RoseD, Thanks for the visit- Got one day left before I can really sleep, if the folks downstairs let me, that is- I'm working nights btw-

Paige, My calves are very muscle-bound, now that you mention it- I do walk uphill often here- We need to research who named the popular ground beef after pork (perhaps his name was Ham?)
Hey- you're typing again! Hope your recovery is underway- better go see...

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Well, now you have only 2 more work days to go!

I love that path, it looks so mysterious. Always up for a good mystery, I am.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

i was borned in teh woodes and i missing it. my jannie saved me frum wild kyotes and tooked me under her wings. that's whye i jumps over the fense sumtiems to go to teh woodes close, but i must watch for that bad doggie whoo wontss to eets me.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, As I answer this I have Zippo to go- n expecting a fine weather day to sleep thru tomorrow. I don't go up that path very often, usually I do the steeper one.

BB, Poor you so homesick, n chewed on by wild doogies! Good thing bunnies run so faster-

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Hi ST - the path looks lovely. Could it be the path to your freedom? (hope the week goes well)

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Robin, I do have some free time the next few days. Freedom is always good!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

whoo hoo!

xo

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janf, Yip, Yip, Wa-hooey! Zzzzz...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home