Saturday, December 15, 2007

Outa my way!

SnaggleTooth's truck ...
...
...

Is it me, or are Xmas shoppers on the road trying to plow into my truck?

After narrowly escaping about ten incidents of folks going too fast with icy spots everywhere, I'm ready to stay parked at home n avoid stores until January!
...
If 50 mph on the forest road is so slow some one has to zoom past me, I think we're having a prob with stressed out people in a huge hurry...

...
I can understand the snow day put a few people off the holiday schedule-
I had to wait an extra day for my paycheck due to the snow, then on the way home I couldn't deposit it because the center of town, where my bank is located , was blocked off for heavy equiptment snow removal overnight! Now I'm reduced to missing sleep n trying to do all these errands on a busy Saturday, with traffic, full parking lots, lines in the stores, no ground beef left on the shelves, n total aggrivation with darting drivers every where I try to go...
...
I'd rather stay home n sleep until these people get over the holiday road-rudeness!
...
Now here comes a NorEaster. I hope it's all rain here, cause I have to drive in it.
Happy-Holly-Trails!

6 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Hay went by the house today (Sun) and you were of to work hope that it was an easy night for you.
"Pal" took me out today in the snow and you hooman have it OK now me with my short legs and close to the ground it ant nice, almost froze my ----- off today...lol.
We want to the ice-cream shop and then it started to rain, witch I think is OK, I can run in the rain and all I get is all wet...
But when we get home "pal" puts me in a sink of warm water and then drays me with a warm towel.( It's nice to be a Doxie sometimes..)
I just hope that it don't get to cold out as to have the roads freeze, I hope that you have an easy time getting home this morning..ok that's about it , Oh how did the cat like that toy I got for her... Buddy

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Omykiss said...

Nutters everywhere!!!!

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Buddy, There you are, I've been wondering what you're doin. The ice at work is very bad, but he main roads are ok.
Mischief loves the toy, n even begs me to play all day long now! Thanks.

Xray, There's a thought: Driver on cell phone hits ice patch... Driving has been very scary lately!

Omy, thanks, now I know it's not just me!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

Christmas shopping is never fun... that's why I swear I will actually get everything done in October, if not earlier next year. :)

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

try living with the blue hairs & cotton tops for 6 months!

Love U

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Zoey, Just trying to get errands done out there is insane... Never mind actual gift shopping- Early is not an option for me.

Fleen, Ya, but don't they drive slower? You don't get frantic holiday action there? Up here it's just cut-throat this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home