Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Zzzzz

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
...
...
...
After three days of trying to sleep n get up earlier, it finally caught up to me today. I couldn't open the eyes when I wanted to, so I just gave in to the fact I need the sleep, n put more erands off.
...
I made it to the registry, at least, n have to get up early (for me) tomorrow, too. I have to bite the bullet n get that leaky tire repaired before I go nuts wasting time before leaving every day, putting the itty-bitty air-compressor on, then counting minutes so I don't fry it.
...
Talking about fried, I bet the traffic will be challenging for the Turkey Day miles.
So Gobble all you can, n make it safe back to home again! (N watch out for the snow)!

9 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

"Zzzzz"...Happy birthday, Sis!! I hope you have an eventful Turkey Day!

Love you, Eil

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

happy birthday mom! i love you!!! drive safe to MB's house!!!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Skye said...

Happy Birthday Snaggel. Happy Turkey Day.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleen, Happy Turkey Fry to everyone down there! thanks

BBM, Have fun keeping up with the kids while trying not to Turkey -Snooze. thanks

Skye, thankyou! If you didn't notice I was trying not to advertize... oh well- yep, I'm old!

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

Great picture... reminds me of home.

And best wishes on your special day... and for the long holiday weekend :)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Snags...

I am so grateful for dedicated blog friends like you!

Mike

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Zoey, hope your Turkey Day was at least tasty, even if you didn't make it to Jersey this time- Thanks! Actually, I get to work overnights all week-end-

Mike, Thanks! Giving! I never even did the intended posting...
I'm thankful you keep coming back, n even found time on your holiday to pop in- you're welcome!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Happy Late Turkey Day, eat well and get some sleep.

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thankyou Janus, relaxing is difficult despite having more time- this one day tho, I just couldn't wake up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home