Thursday, November 22, 2007

Grate

Puter image by SnaggleTooth 2007
...
Hope everyone's day went great!
...
Mine was good. Ate alot, n had good people to share company with. The ride there n home went smooth as butter. I found my way to a new location on time, n got home before the expected cold settled back in. The day was unseasonally warm, n only one layer of clothes was needed.
...
What am I most grateful for this year?:

- I'm greatful I can still eat the food in the traditional meal. My favs are the fattening parts, mashed potaoes with gravy, stuffing, squash, rolls, n pies.

- I'm grateful my truck drove so well on the two road trips I took this year.
...
- I'm grateful to have been blessed with wonderful off-spring, who are fun, grown folks to spend time with.
...
- I'm grateful I just had several days off, finally. It wasn't even really cold, n I didn't sleep through all the daylight.
...
- Of Course, I'm grateful people come here to keep me company, read, n leave comments, n in turn, give me great stuff they write to read n comment on.
Thankyou Blog Buddies!

8 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Skye said...

Sounds like you had a great day. :)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

AWWW!!! Hugs!
I like your genuine-ness (is that a word?) and how you just love living and loving people.
That makes me glad, and I always love reading your blog.
Happy Turkey Day.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thank you Snag. Heres too fattening food. That is the best stuff.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Skye, Yep, compared to most it was! Hope you had good memories to keep too.

Xray, Thank you. I've been this way awhile now. Without the love, I really don't have anything...

Janus, your welcome- I really think the Thanks-meal is an acquired taste which starts being really good once you're supposed to avoid it...

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Smiler said...

You have a beautiful blog here. And by far the nicest illustration of a turkey I've see for a while. I think next year I'll celebrate Thanksgiving American style too. It just seems like so much fun and the gratitude thing is really good. Good to do that at the very least once a year.

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Smiler, Thanks for liking Turkey. He was grateful not to be a roasted one... I imagined.
At my Moms Thanks Dinners for years we used to go around the table n each say something we were grateful for, so I'm in the habit-

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

My turkey day was good. It was the first time in years that I felt like I was ahead of the game before mass confusion set in!

Then all heck broke loose!!!

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleen, glad you had a holiday dinner to be grateful for, Bet it was alot of fun with the kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home