Saturday, December 01, 2007

A New Age

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
...
...
...
...
...
I'll never get sick of the sunsets I get to watch around here!
N here is another one of the front harbor beach to share with you taken from the hill on the bluff overlooking the pier n beach.
...
Sometimes I can use all the inspiration I can get, other days of the Day Off variety, tend to boil over n make a mess before I can get to any kind of finish point to set it aside for later. Today I wish would last 72 hours. My free time is too limited. I'm learning some new lessons with a new toy or two, n still tired from missing sleep three days this week already.
...
Reg Readers may notice this pic is of different quality n format than you're used to, because yes, lightening has struck! Eureka, I've got a new, little digi-cam! N lightening even struck twice in the same spot, because I also finally got a new DVD player. Now I just need to dig out all those disks I stashed away when the old combo-VHS one died back in '06.
...
There's got to be at least thirty new films on my backlog list, out on home video, still unseen. Spidey 3 got knocked off-list this week. the rest will wait until after the holidays, cause the mad rush is starting to churn-up the amount of 2-Dos to do-doo. In the meanwhile, I can't wait to watch the FireFly series one more time again, ending with the "Serenity" movie. I saw it awhile back on the itty-bitty puter player which had broken since, also. Just where did I store that... N If it's in the plastic-sealed-off rooms, never-mind!
...
The Polar-Air Express has finally hit locally, n we're almost wind-chilled solid. At least it'll be warm at work by the hot machines tomorrow... The weather dude says it may snow a bit overnight then, so I may need to slip-slide it back home. But prob I'll never finish all I'm trying to do while I work to stay warm in here today.
Run, run, run, keepin warm a tough one...

9 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

wishing you internal warmth, to make it through the colder seasons

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

glad to hear you like the gifts!! ( and yes I got your emails).. enjoy tour new toys!

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, I'm warmed just by your wish, thankyou.

MB, of course, I'm still working on the instruction manuals...

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger x said...

Oooh! I love the cape and often wish I'd been a Fine Arts Center Fellow in P-Town. Can't wait to read your posts on how the Cape gets in the winter. Thanks for stopping by.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Smiler said...

Oooh new camera!! Have fun with you new toy. I'd be envious but my mind's all made up and I should be getting my new cam within the next couple of months if not sooner. Btw, I answered you query on my blog.

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Snaggle Tooth said...
Tiv, Last year I posted really cool pics of snow on the beach, n the ice-floes (Feb & March 06.
Quiet Winter n good townees is why I live here! I'm on the upper Cape tho- Ptown isin't the only artist hangout- n more expensive.

Smiler, My cam isin't extravagant, but I need to learn somewhere! I've managed to take tons of blurry shots in the wind out there so far... it'll take some experimenting.
I love getting my comments acknowledged, thanks.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

often it helps to hold the button down halfway to let it focus. I have the same brand camera. any questions let me know!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Skye said...

Stay warm Snaggle, cool toys :) We've got the storm Seattle had coming for Wed.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, Oh goody, a human help guide! Thanks for the tip.

Skye, Watch out, looks like the storms will be La Nina~ nasty this year. You stay toasty too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home