Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Visible

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007 ...
..
..
...
...
Visibility at low tide at my fav beach spot was as magnificent as the color on the September evening when I recorded this. There's a couple of kayakers paddling through the sight. You could see all the way across the bay to pieces of the Cape (right) n the Southcoast of MA (left), a few light houses are out there, n you could even make out tree outlines over there.
...
This photo only gives a hint of the beauty of actually being there to see it in person. I remember the water's horizon being reflected into the sky color seeming to melt right into the sky. It's always a spiritual experience for me.
I've made many sidetracks to my fav place this year with the "I need blog pics" excuse. It's always worth the experience, even without a cam.

9 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Skye said...

Hmmmm, serinity and beautiful.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

How come pictures can never capture what your mind does?
This is gorgeous, I can only imagine what your mind saw.

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

Great pic, sis! Even more awesome is the mental image I perceive from your 'hint of the beauty description'. I can not only imagine but envision!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Skye, yep, thanks.

Xray, I think my eye zooms in on details much better than the cam, n feels the color with emotional awe. I feel so close to God at these times.

Fleen, Thanks, I'm glad you think my words added to it, not distracted from seeing it, you're really good at good visualization, too!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger X said...

I need the serenity of an ocean-scape right now!

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

K, yeah, the best part about remembering being there to take the pic, is being able to calm down at the thought. I should remember this more often when I'm getting aggrivated at the job-
I should go back to that mind spot soon...

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

i just bought a kayak. maybe some day you will see me paddling out there?

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I need to go to that beach...lol

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, So now I'll be calling out to all the passing kayakers, "Are you from Sugarloaf Mountain?"
Good luck with the paddling.

Janus, That beach was a well hidden town secret until I kept posting pics of it- Alot of folks don't know where it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home