Friday, June 15, 2007

Reflections

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
...
Reflections n pipe-dreams...
...
Wish I had more time to just hang out.
Two more of the buziest days of work orders for the week are up for me next (*rats) .
...
Weather is turning counter-clockwise in the North Atlantic, throwing more NorthEast winds in. Feeling so cold that I re-closed up the windows n started wearing a coat to work again.
...
Wish I could go back to this warm afternoon when I clicked this shot...
But it's time for the zz's again, so I can work until 4am.
...
Hope the end of your week is better than mine, folks!

5 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Hoping things warm up for ya,

and if you want you can send that breeze to Illinois, I will take er.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Yeah, I have to be in my cousin's wedding on a 90 degree day. Lets trade...

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Get some rest when you can. It got a little chilly here too. I'll take it!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Skye said...

Howdy Partener, we had to close the windows also but because of road construction on our 1 of 14 hotest days !!! Get some "ZZZ's. See ya later. :)

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janus, thanks. The Breeze is okay for a few minutes until it starts whipping your skin to chapped!

Xray, watch out for that heat at ceremony time! My Cuz born the same day n year as me but 6'4" (I'm short) fainted because of the heat at his sis's altar, delaying the whole thing- but he was okay after cooling down! Hope it's all smooth 4U! (n fun)!

Neo, sleep will be tough with a dozen loud day-time people playing games in the road right outside all week-end- the R's are down. Closed windows can be good, too! Stay warm n fuzzy-

Skye, Poor girl- too much loud equiptment n dust- I hate when that happens in 90F heat! Just the lawn-mower closes mine. I'll have house construction rebuilding the burnt place for about a year when they get going, too!

zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home