Monday, June 18, 2007

Brite Lite n Road Lines

Photo by Snaggletooth June 2007

...

I'm trying to operate on about three fragmented hours of sleep today. People downstairs are still up in the city, but the R's next door have been having a good time. Most of the crowd has left for the later pm at least. My Day Off afternoon n evening were eaten up with errands, chores, n calls as usual. I'm still a bit arm sore.

...

We had a great 80F day finished off at sundown by T-storms. Wish I'd been more awake to enjoy it. The lawn still isin't done, the pollen is still bad this week, n I really need a rest anyhow.

...

The new work associates are learning slowly, can't read English, n haven't taken on most of the load to lighten up mine yet. Another machine which has been off-line all year is almost done being fixed, n when it is I'll take over running it. Can't wait for the change. My one-year mark there is coming up this week, n the best part will be the five paid days (yay) I'll get at some approved point after my review.

...

Well, back to finer projects, music, games, n movies in the middle of the night-

....

Have a blast (but let folks sleep, too)!

>>> ... ... ...

Hope you've had a Happy Dad's Day- (If it could be)

Note to new readers:

If you haven't already read about my tales of long-gone Red, my Dad, n also his Dad, here are one n two posts in the Archives from '06.

4 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Hey, I love that pic! Praying you can get more sleep soon! I can't live without it!
-Shelley

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, Thanks, It was taken right after a suddenly cleared T-storm uptown in my village. More zz's soon, yep, I'm a grump!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Makes me tired just reading of it.

Good luck with the new machine

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janus, yep, n I'm still tired! I need all the luck I can get- we're turning the machine on for the first time tomorrow! Gotta go in early n miss more sleep again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home