Friday, December 30, 2005

Lost N Found

I found my $2 dollar ticket!
Thankz to all of ya for the well-wishes n prayers helping to turn my luck around.

What gets me irked is, I'd looked in that particular pocket spot a minimum of ten times the other day... the one I knew I'd put it in after I'd bought it, when I wasn't wearing the jeans.
It just seemed to magically re-appear tonight while I was folding clothes! The only explaination I can guess is a ghost must be toying with me! I'm certain I looked inside n scraped inside that pocket with my nails. I'd given up looking.
Isin't that always when the best stuff happens?

Yay! What a relief! Now I feel I can end this year on a positive note, even if it's just a very small one... sure beats the zippo...

3 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Yay!... and I say Yay again! Now if it could magically turn into the one with all the matching numbers.....

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

yay! that happened to me with my liscense when i rear-ended that lady a while back.. couldn't find my liscense looked in every nook and cranny in my purse, and then bam! there it was 15 minutes later in one of the pockets... damn purse....

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thankz Ellen n MB

The thing is, I DID look closely in that same pocket over n over again, n when found it was very obvious to see ... ~ooo~

Now I'm just plagued with a messed up puter that won't load any pages every 2 minutes or download uncorrupted scanning software...

This is driving me nuts

But the cheers are heard n appreciated anyhow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home