Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fluff

Was out busy shovelin for the second time this week today! We got between 3 n 4 inches of pre-holiday fluff here before lunch-time.

Last night before it started comin down, I got my little deck trees all dressed up with lights. Ran out to do errands, n the stores were pretty busy for a Monday in this town, took awhile in the lines. There were fragrance tables everywhere, which I'm very allergic to, so today I've got one doozey of a head-ache n havin trouble doin thangz... now that I've alot to do in little time n need to think. Generally feelin ickky all day. Hopin this ailment clears up soon.

I'm all done at the store for the holiday, now it's all home-work n workin with supplies. I may soon join the too busy to post routine myself. Back on the anti-histamines.Seems when I have time either the machine freezes up or blogger is down again!
Workin into the wee hours all week... no end in sight!

Just fluffy white crystals n my head-ache...

9 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Jinsane said...

I sure you feel better soon. I'm sure the weather isn't helping any.
;o)

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Jinsane said...

I meant, "sure hope you feel better soon". Dang typos...I guess that's what happens when you're going on two hours of sleep in 24 hours and you've been on your computer for 2.5 hours catching up on all the posts you've missed. ;o)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

A white Christmas... haven't seen one of those in many years... my son was still a baby then.
Sorry to hear about the allergies, must be reeking havoc on the sinuses! Luckily you don't have to return to the stores... as long as you have all the necessary suppies.
Take care, and take all the time off from blogging you need... we'll be here checking in on you from time to time to see how you are doing.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jen, Glad ya came by again. I've had very bad typing this week due to no sleep myself, Thankx for the feel better wishes.

Ellen, It's pretty cold in here tonight, winds are wildn temps down to the teens again! Snow blowin all over. How'd ya know I have a sinus infection also? Been workin long unfocused hours on my projects here. Thankx for checkin in!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag -Come on up for the rising?

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, the rising of JBI, JBI2, the sun, the am, a new blog host, ??? So many possibilities...

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag -LOL

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Using up the words.... said...

Hoping you are feeling much better no Snag! Enjoy the snow, and the dazzling lights. I'm glad you got them up the other day. As for the cats and the bird watching. Classic! hehe. What a tease.

Have fun getting everything ready.

xx

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, I aims to amuse...

Using up the Words, thanks, I feel slightly better today, but the head-ache isin't quitin, don't like dry-heat. Gonna take hot cure drink, but will fall asleep so waitin til later. Soup n more soup!
The cat's watch at the window all day sometimes. (they don't go out) Squirrels are my buddies out there too.
There's not enough time in the day for me now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home