Sunday, December 04, 2005

Watch Me Pull a Bit Outa my Hat...

OK, well... I had a request for a peek of some art...

Here's an old, black n white, hand-rendered painted-drawing design I put together circa 1995. It's comprised of many separate elements which were then arranged together. The original completed poster size was about 19 by 11 inches in proportion, then shrunk down to format size. This version has been computer altered with a size and a color-filter.


Original Artwork by Snaggle Tooth "Montgomery and Marshall"

Bruce and James original live music inspired this hand-rendered composition in a cassette-cover-size format.This piece contains subject elements out of the song lyrics, such as "If Dreams were Money," "Snakeskin Boots," "Goin' Fishin," and "Walking Cane." Some other references include blues harp, country-blues slide, mean guitar, music Staff, Detroit Shuffle, and many more known by first-hand experiencing the music.
Yes, I could be known as a walking ad for this Duo...
Note: These are the same guys I put a pic of previously:
Friday, October 28, 2005 Good Ole Daze
..................................
Only about an inch of slushy, sticky snow here today. Nice n chilly out too. Supposed to get another large snow-storm by Tues. in southern MA. I went out to clean the truck just for fun, n so it won't be too much ice to free in the am. Also finally made a new milk-jug bird-feeder for out the window n filled it up so the kitties will have a good window show the next few days.
I'm not ready for the Jolly Holly at all yet! I just found most of the things to use for decs n projects yesterday, all packed away in odd places, tough to get to things in here, packed n stacked so tight in this little place. Started cleaning n cutting project things last night. At least I have lots to work with here.
Time to put in lots more hour-age, though...

I knew I shoulda put lights on the deck trees last Fri, had to find those lights... was still nice out then, but now it's under 30 degrees n snowed all day, now that I've found the lights! So I'll wait til I can move tree buckets again. will prob freeze in ice overnight. BBbbrrhhhHH!

7 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger cityman05 said...

Hey, that is an awsome pic. I really like your style. Thanks for sharing it with us.

So it's getting cold where you live, huh? It's been in the 60's here in Arkansas. I would actually like a little cold weather, it would make it feel more like the holidays.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Great picture, Snaggle... you are very talented, indeed! I hope we can see more of your selections!
I do remember you posting about the duo...

Sorry to hear about the cold stuff.. and hope your winter is a little milder this year. I know you've had some bad ones in the past years. Hope you stay warm dispite the drop in temps!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

CityMan, thanks, I do all kinds of Diff things n styles depending on the project. It's like 20 degrees right now. I'd ship ya some snow, but it'd melt on the way...

Ellen, we're all up late this pm... This piece happened to already be in the machine n has been publically released before. I do need to be selective... just thought this would give an idea of my capabilities.
I hope this is a warmer winter too, the heat's only on 50 in here, I use alot of hot water bottles!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag -Sorry I missed this yesterday. Amazing work. I look forward to seeing more of it. You have a gift. :)

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

thanks Neo, I know I've got talent n skills, always have. This one's only a small sample of the ton's I've done. The challenge is not to wreck the eyes or hands doing other things... n gettin paid enough to get by for it...

Yay, blogger finally got back up after I just waited all night...

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag -Yeah tell me about it, I couldn't do anything last night because of it. I wasn't staying up all nite waiting. Sad part is that they didn't even give an explanation for it on their status page.

I'm seriously considering looking for other hosting if that kind of crap keeps up.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

I already copied 3 pages of other free blog ads to check out later while I was twiddlin the thumbs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home