Friday, December 23, 2005

Tag, I'm IT Again!

It just took me forever to do this. My lame excuse is, I'm very distracted lately...

I was tagged at MBI. If ya wanna ya can copy n inject it with your own answers, n post it up. (Have fun). (or not)...

... 10 years ago...
I worked at Burger King, hung out with Bruce n James locally every week. I was many pounds lighter n in very good muscle-tone. My children were in High School.

... 5 years ago...
I worked in software manufacturing, I got almost zero sleep. I spent every week-end traveling to visit my Mom, who went through Chemo and radiation all year, then died in Nov. I cut up all of my credit cards.

... 5 Yummy Things...
dark-chocolate, Ellen's banana Bread, my homemade muffins, my Nanny's rolls, hamburgers

... 5 Things I Know By Heart...
lots of lyrics, chords for guitar, mandolin, n violin, food safety rules, who my friendz are, what I don't want to do

... 5 Things I'd Do If I Had Lots Of Money...
pay off all debts, buy several rural acres for a small farm, setup an art studio n gallery, open several businesses, hire good people I know who deserve better jobs

... 5 Places I Escape To...
home, books, movies, blogland, outdoors around the village

... 5 Things I'd Never Wear...
Fur, rubber wet-suit (allergic to latex), neon orange, dread-locks, earrings

... 5 Fave TV Shows...
local News, Nightly News, AFV, Lost, ER

... 5 Things I Enjoy Doing...
learning, thinking up new concepts, art projects, Sci-fi Films, playing instruments just for myself

Yep, I'm really having trouble with quizes this week,
need more zzz s...

N Jolly Holly all!

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Gosh, Snaggle, there are just so many things on your list that are my favorites as well... we are too much alike!
I love the idea that you would open a business and hire people you know who need a good job... only goes to show the wide expanse of your wonderful, kind and caring soul!
I send you many thanks for the gift of your friendship and insight that I so enjoy reading on your posts.
I think another banana bread is in order... and glad you find it yummy! I was touched to read it amongst your favorites.

May you have a very Merry Christmas, and a New year filled with many wonderful surprises...

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thankz Ellen, for all the good wishes. I hope you n your family have a very good Christmas n New Year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home