Thursday, March 22, 2018

Four for 4

Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018

Another big storm at midweek for the 4th time this month! looks like we are lucking out with rain instead of snow so far Weds- yay. The power is still on, big YAY.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018



Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018

Maybe I'll get to the library this week, but I'm not counting on it. If the sidewalks are bad from over-night snow, it will wait. I put "Guardians of the Galaxy 1" on hold there to pick up.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018

Someone gave me the second one, but it was tough to follow. "Groot" seems to be the funniest, most original character in it. It was fun watching old Kurt Russel for awhile, until he turned into an effects monster.



Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018

 During errands this week, I got some tomato seeds, n scored 4/$1 at Dollar Tree seeds. The Cheapest groceries in town aren't grown yet. Spring may need a jump-start at this rate... 


Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018



Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018

All week, in honor of the sale prices I have more corned beef n boiled dinner, which was also my Dad's Fave B-day dinner. His B-day was this past week. He would have been 88. On FB I found out my sisters in FL did the exact same thing!
Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018

This week, I'm attempting to begin the State income tax form, which is tons of reading. Dry. Material. I hate that HC worksheet nightmare. I'm doing paper forms. 
Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018

Last week I got the Federal form done in only 4 hours! It only took a month to collect forms n instructions needed. As soon as that next form is done, I hope to get to more fun projects.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 22 2018


Today's almost Easter-y-colored images are from a walk a couple days ago, after alot of the snow had melted. I'm  ready for my Easter candy, but trying to wait to open the jelly beans!

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2018






8 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Hubby started the tomatoes before we left on our trip and they are now a foot high under grow lights. They are going to be too big before our May plant sale! Stay safe on any ice.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, sidewalks were so bad today, n 2 blocked by piles of branches! I usually start seeds the 15th. Good luck with the upcoming sale!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Small City Scenes said...

No snow or ice here. We seldom ever get snow and like Tabor our tomatoes are up in the greenhouse
MB

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, Our storms have been Crazy this month! It it below freezing here now again. Wish I had a greenhouse. I use the windowsill in my North-facing window, n a small grow lamp.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

It is 10:48 and the temp is 60 It will be another cold one tonight.no snow this year but it is going to rain (weather person {even tho it was a man} said so) for 5 days next week and 4 days the next week.

Have fun and be safe.

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, 60F is Summertime here. Last storm was rain n wind, but still a Nor'Easter. Ocean water nearby still 40 F, which air tries to match. Power on, big improvement from the previous 3 weeks! I did have to go around snow-banks into the highway to get home. Thanks

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

It just makes me cold to think about all the cold there!

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, We just got our second "teaser" warm 50 F day, now going back to morning snow again! Can't pack away the long underwear yet- Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home