Friday, February 09, 2018

Canoe Might Be Easier

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

So much drenching rain, I decided not to do errands for another day. I hate putting chores off. At least it wasn't a foot of snow here like in western MA, but "A River Runs Through It" definitely described the terrain here. Then it rep-freezes n re-thaws.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

Now I need to cram Day 2 with chores instead. I'm still trying to find tax instruction reading time. Wish I could afford to just relax, but knowing things need to get done makes that impossible for me.
Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018




I found myself feeling glad to have missed the Patriots lose the Super Bowl. So many disappointed fans!

In Philly tho they are having a well deserved parade party. 
Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

I hope to find time to see game  highlights today. I want to search for the ads also. 
I hope today's text wrapping goes better. Yup, no library today, so this is from home. 

I will check your blogs, but still won't be able to comment on some from here.
Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

That Flu bug is getting scary this year, getting fatal for so many on the news. A little girl from my old neighborhood got rushed to the er a few days ago not breathing! She is ok now- TG! One example  again of what I wouldn't find out about if I didn't read FB!

So far I have been spared, n have not had the shot said to only be %10 effective in Canada.
I always react to injections.


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018


Another snow pic was used for altering. I took it walking up to the work building last Monday. I like how the snow stuck to everything.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

This is the crop used for these pics today.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018


All the snow is gone here now, except for the  store parking lot mountains, still shrinking down.
Maybe a bit more Friday pm.

I may play with more snow pics soon...

Enjoy your week!






8 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Do not know what your reactions are to the flu shot, but I do know that it rallies the body with antibodies so that it can fight flu better even if it not the right virus. I get my flu shot every year. It helps all the way around. Our is 30% effective here. I also know that vigorously washing your hands many times a day is a great preventative for all kinds of illness. it is the rubbing action that works better than soap, hot air dryers and even antibacterial wipes. Stay healthy.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I love those trees covered in snow! The flu is terrifying this year. Listen to Tabor:-)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Bugs are not fun
this flu going around
only 10% good out of
the states they found
walking to work
not a long way I hope
a lot to see
and more pic to dope.

You have a great weekend too

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, I always keep my hands washed, n have never had a flu shot! I swell up like a balloon (my whole arm) then need large doses of Benedryl which knock you out. I react to the metal in the needle. Sometimes it gives me blood poisoning! I do my best to stay away from folks with those germs, n from touching surfaces. I like to disinfect doorknobs, sink faucets n try not to touch door-push panels with my hands. Also, I'll always use my own pen. So far so good!

Gran Annie, The scary part is hearing that healthy, active folks got it, went to the hospital n went home, then died 2 days later! I am determined to not let myself get dehydrated! Thanks

Ellis, Of the 2 bugs around now i had the short stomach one. Still all tired n achy n hope that was the other being mild! It is a long walk to the parking lot from the building. A treacherous walk the way it has not been taken care of! Hang onto your toenails, we are now making millions of hearts!

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

We have the same thing here, too - rain and flu. The flu is scary - I'm washing my hands a lot.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Lets hope we are spared the worst of it, Amen!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Neo said...

I have a copy of the game if you'd like me to mail it to you. :)

1080 HD with the commercials cut so you can get right to watching Brady get humbled as he runs off the field at the end like the bitch he is; poor sportsmanship. Some of us didn't forget about 2005!

Now stand in awe of our awesomeness! I can now die in peace along with most of Philly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home