Friday, February 16, 2018

Half Mast

Photo by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018


It was a very heavy Heart Day...

The flag at the Town Hall hangs at Half mast with the Middle n High schools in the background at dusk.


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018




Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

I had a long thing written which disappeared when  I moved my memory stick to the other device to post. It's been too long a day. At least it was therapeutic to express what I was thinking. If I find it again, I'll put more here later.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

Then all the pics managed to get in the edit box multiple times, so I hope they aren't all repeated when it posts, because I can't tell!


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

Our Hearts will never recover...


7 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

The flags throughout the Nation should all be at half mast.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I wonder how long it will be there. That was the day after. Must be scary to have to worry about this violence threat as a student these days! Thanks for the visit. Most other commentators are out on vaca this week. Wish I was!

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I am haunted by that tragedy, too. So awful.

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Such a shame that all the wrong folks get punished for some one's anger. So many traumatized witnesses too. Just hearing about it is bad enough. Senseless loss... thanks.













 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I was in the States when I heard about the shootings. Just awful.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Neo said...

People adding bulletproof school bags to their back to school lists.

Pathetic.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLCoolJ, just crazy this keeps happening! Can't ignore this stuff on tv. Thanks

Neo, How do HS kids feel about going to school these days? I know a few who are so nervous about it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home