Friday, February 02, 2018

GroundHogs

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

GroundHogs Here See No Shadows


Snow to rain all morning.

Alot going on around the house here lately, n lots of noise to try to
sleep thru. I managed to miss the Super Blue Blood Moon the
other night, despite being up all night.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

I didn't make
it outside. It
was only a
partial eclipse
here anyhow.
Don't know if
I'll make it to
the next one
in 2037.

Weird how my priorities keep getting shifted by other folks stuff.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

I don't have FB on a smart-phone like other
folks, n tho I am limiting my time there I keep
running out of time for my psychedelic pic playing fun. Tough to do both.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018


Finally got some pics of snow on the way to work this week. I didn't get them on the pc until yesterday, n found some fun stuff time here at 2am, past the normal time I'd usually post.
 Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

But I like what I got out of this image so far, n just used the same mirror angles n settings to get all these from the same crop. I don't think I'm done playing with this photo yet, but I'm out of time for another week.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

Everyone enjoy your SuperBowl LII fun. I'm depressed I have to work n will miss it, plus have no way to tape it for after work. I always used to tape it. I love The Halftime shows! (Hey, I got that Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction on VHS somewhere in storage). Plus I love the fun commercials.  So much creativity, n so many of the companies gone now. It's like a mini-film festival inside a game.


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018


Plus my State's Team, The Pats are going for a 6th ring. I want to see the game this round too! Missing all the fun stuff is really getting old for me, lately. Working is not fun, but does keep me busy n pays the rent.

 
Photo by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

I've been re-watching some of my dvd movie pile n not finding
much from the Library lately. Still want to see the new Star Wars
film, n trying to wait patiently for the dvd. Watched The Force
Awakens again, After the three new Star Treks. Now I'm falling
asleep to Marvel films again.


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2018

I really liked finding this one! The top image is a crop of it.

Yep, I am posting from a home device n learning slowly.

Keep trying again n again. That's the whole point
of that movie named for today...

... Until you succeed!



5 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

These were interesting today. Do you select the color scheme?

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I watched Marvel's Punisher this week on Netflix. Very bloody but I'm a bit of a blood and guts person. Groundhog Day is my goddaughter's birthday and it was always Ron's favorite holiday because he would worship Four Corner Fred. (joke). Your altered photos were great once more.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Work keeps the food on the table
but keeps the fun far far away
I'm home but not watching
Typing to you over the game.

Till next blue blood moon

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Are you using an tablet to post? I was never able to post using my iPad when I was out of town for Christmas.

I went to see Three Billboards Outside Ebbings, Missouri this weekend. I can see why it's getting so much attention!

I want to see the new Star Wars film, too - I just haven't done it. My sister visited last weekend and nixed that one. :)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, I select one of several custom color settings on a filter dialogue box. In this case after a colorizing pallet was already used. Color was changed twice. Without the first, I got a different combo I chose to nThanks

Gran Annie, Yep Marvel has a good line of Super Hero films going on. Pretty graphic. Dead Pool was different but good also. I must look up 4 corner Fred... Thanks.

Ellis, At home not interested in the game carnage? Well Guess I'm glad I missed it now. I know one person very happy about Philly winning! I've been avoiding the FB whining too. Need to get to that next.

Lynn, Yes I'm posting on a new one from home. The text would not wrap correctly. Then I split it myself n it was in the wrong place. 3 times! It's like learning another language n takes a long time! I heard it was so cold there ! Some folks don't need the force... I never went to Bush Gardens or any theme parks due to my sister who lives there- saying no. So still haven't gone. My sisters are very willfull too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home