Friday, August 09, 2013

Back-Log Time

I have a list of images to load for this post- but can not get the "insert / upload image" window to load after hours of trying again. Will try again another day...

Finally I got some long-awaited, unscheduled, free-time to get to many waiting things on my back-log list, including sleeping later n reading alot. I paid attention to Mischief, the deck garden, n the lawn.

I cut some tree branches getting too close to the house, n sprayed weed-killer on the three types of vines trying to take over the shed n back of the house. They spread so quickly this year, I can't keep up with them. Last year's cutting back barely made a dent in their rapid progress across the sides of the house.

The neighbors were back, n then finally closed up n left this afternoon so I could open the curtains to let the light in again. That made puttering around the yard so much easier. But before they left I sneaked a pic of their unique colored rainbow kayak.

Wish I had another free week like all these other vaca tourist folks- Hopefully I'll get one in September before it gets too chilly out to paint some worn out spots, n spruce up a bit in here. It'll be amazing if I can not just sleep thru the entire week n do nothing else- I'm so worn out!

Time has been my main Bone of Contention this summer. I've barely had any time for blogging or reading lately. With my new ISP, all is taking longer with additional steps n a slower connection. Posting has been taking hours this way. Blog reading has suffered as well.

Someday work will slow down, n it won't feel like Mission Impossible to complete orders on time every night[ then I won't get home so late. One more month I need to wait for relief... n more time.

Until then at least I get some relaxing pics to sooth me in my few minutes...
There's something wonderful about those clouds over the water.

This week's Day Off treated me with another awesomely decorated sunset. It reminded me of another posted on ESR that appeared to have Japanese written across the sky. The criss-crossed cloud lines really are a strange phenomenon, n still I wonder how they form like that here, reminiscent of very wide contrails or bold brush-strokes across an otherwise normal cove-scape.
Yep! Missing some awesome pics here! Shall return...

8 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Sometimes I physically ache for the limits on your creativity and want you to win the lottery or something so you can be set free to have all your heart desires.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Oh, I hope the month flashes by so you can kick back, relax, and do some of the stuff I know you love and never seem to have any time for. I can't wait to see the pics - and the rainbow kayak sounds totally interesting, Snaggle.

I'm with Annie - I would love it if you won the lottery!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Just stoped by to let you know that I am still alive,still miss Buddy but it's getting better......
To bad bout your pictureloader thing
ok see you some day soon love's and lick's ...."LUCY"......

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, If only money could solve everything... Well, a high speed connection would really help! Thanks for the wishes!

Talon, Well, didn't hit the Powerball this week- but got a ticket- That would be something alright! I'll keep trying- will see if a new post helps any- has worked in the past. thanks

Lucy, have tried to get ahold of Pal a few times, but he doesn't answer fast enough to squeeze in my tight schedule here- Soon I hope!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Snaggle -

I look forward to seeing more pictures, but you describe the sunset beautifully.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, all week I've been tryinhg yo get the upload image option to load! So frustrating- am trying old version IE again instead of chrome- Yep- boring for me without the pics!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Your photos will be worth the wait, meantime we'll have to imagine and drink in the refreshing beauty of them.

xoxo

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, I hope so- a week sure seems like too long! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home