Thursday, July 11, 2013

Still Out Here Somewhere

Photo by SnaggleTooth Summer 2013


Two Days Off after two exhausting, over burnt weeks finally... Now I'm trying to get alot done which got so quickly behind. Between the house, the yard, the errands, n the laundry I've got my hands full.


Photo by SnaggleTooth Summer 2013

The yard is loaded with sneezy weeds, I've got an allergic dermatitis rash all over that itches like hell, fruitflies n ants have invaded the kitchen, n last week I'd never made it shopping. At least the sporadic late day deluges have watered the plants.


Image by SnaggleTooth Summer 2013

I'm so glad work will get easier now except for Labor Day week-end. Tho I've walked thru some beach water, I haven't been swimming yet in this heat. Still need to wash a bathing suit, n first, still need to find it. The "To-Do" is extensive. Did get some packed away shorts out to wear at least.

Still, it seems I've already done so much, n it hasn't even made a dent in the pile. I've had zero computer fix time. This is the first I've fired up the machine all week. At least I found some pic play time off the sore feet today-

Photo by SnaggleTooth Summer 2013


I recently went for a walk on a beach across town. It's been overcast all my days off so far. I've never seen those kind of pink flowers on ferns before. Mine have white ones. Such a nifty altered version too.

5 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Love the altered pic, Snaggle - I see a deer's face, but I also see an crazy cow! :)

Those pink flowers are neat.

I hope you do find time to do more than just walk in the water...hope you get some serious play time. :)

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

we have an ant invasion too. and my friend just battled a fruit fly innundation. must be all the rain.

hope some of that time off was just spent dreaming. but i know how it goes when one has a lot to do, time disappears.

and my computer crashed again, crap! HOPEFULLY CAN GET THE BUGS OUT. BUGS, BUGS, BUGS. whoops, just realized i somehow switched to all caps. typing with one hand, holding my brekkie bread in the other.

nice pix! i agree with talon on the deer, and he's standing on hindlegs, conducting his symphony!

xxoo

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Muggy weather seems to bring out the bugs. Love that last shot!

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I know at the moment life does seem busy. Glad you got to your computer for a bit and I love the photos especially the altered one.

I've got bites and rashes all over my legs from working in the garden. I look a mess!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, I see them too now, but before I saw a buffalo. I definitely need more play time- enough chores already! Thanks

Jannie, At work we get free (too ripe) bananas to bring home, but they bring passengers along! The price I pay to eat free... The fly paper is full again, n the ant baits are out. Another just climbed up my arm tho!
Nope, not enough free time! Wonder what Doc Freud would deduce from our observational skills... Thanks (Yay I FINALLY get to re: comments!)

Lynn, Just like the topics around here this week! So many insects- n I'm allergic to them! Guess that's where the rash is coming from. my hair is frizzy too!

LLcoolJ, Can't believe I've been on the machine so little! Thanks. You know I've been too busy in this heat. At least it takes my mind off the itching! My rash isin't as severe this week, TG! The bugs are biting here big time too- Good luck to you gardening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home