Friday, June 28, 2013

Sum Ah Tiem

Photo by SnaggleTooth June 2013

Post written on the 27th:
It's noticeably Summertime n living isin't easy on the other side of tourism. Weather has been hot, muggy, this week, in the 90 F's n the local tv news crew was joking "Welcome to Florida"...

Work has been flat out - n chore catch-up is going alot slower than I'd like. Now we're getting into a T-storm afternoons pattern, n I only have a little daylight to get to the deck plant care n outdoor things.

The summer folks close to my side windows are down for Pre-4th of July R&R n the road is now densely populated as I come n go-
As predicted, un-interrupted hours of sleep are at a premium, quick store lines for errands are rare, as are empty roads to travel.

The pic upload window for blogger won't load after hours of failed attempts.... Grrrhhh! This week I have to switch  to a new ISP, n it keeps opening IE when I need Chrome to  post to ESR, causing more slow-down. I've been looking things up that don't want to load within 20 minutes per click, n getting frustrated.

Written Tonight:
What a wasted online time yesterday was. Had trouble loading things the whole way. Needed important info I couldn't get, n spent too much time unable to plan anything.

But, today the hot haze broke to the 70 F's n the day was overcast. I went for a long walk on a pic taking mission.
Got to talk to some dear ones on the phone all evening, been awhile since I got to do that. Now free time is almost up n it's back to work-crazy-time trying to make it thru another week- Can you tell I'm still exhausted with too much on my mind?

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2013

Well, lucky readers- the glitch was apparently just on blogger yesterday, n I got the upload button onscreen today! So you get the image of a gangplank n section of a large vessel tied up at the pier, n it's altered counterpart to contemplate after all, just a day later...

6 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger TALON said...

I'm glad you had time to catch up with loved ones, Snaggle. I love the pic - makes me want to climb aboard and go on a cruise. I could use some ocean breezes right about now. We've had the same hot and sticky weather and the off/on T-storms. The garden is the only place that seems truly happy about the weather. Still fighting this nasty summer cold...hoping it finally gets lost in time for our holiday weekend. Happy Fourth of July to you. I hope you have some down time to put your feet up and enjoy at least for a little bit, Snaggle.

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

They look so surprised in the bottom photo. Could it be that you uploads are so fast? Well, heading to a wedding next week in upper PA and hoping weather does not conspire to ruin it!!

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I hate it when things go from with the computer. Yesterday we had no internet for hours so today I'm trying to catch up on reading some of my favourite blogs. I'm glad you were able to have some time off and make phone calls to your loved ones.

I love that altered image it made me grin. It looks like something from Doctor Who.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Sometimes I have trouble with Chrome - this morning it was acting crazy on me, but I got through it. I don't know what to think about Google lately.

Sounds as if summer is in full swing there. Hope you get some rest and a day off soon!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

tg you finally got to post. computers can be so frustrating. my laptop looks like it hss ded. wont charge. typing this on a kindle fire we got at a yardsale. hopefully its just a power cord issue. i like that alter. surprised twins! goox night! xxoo

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Note: See above post about where I've been...

Talon, The Canal cruises are good with a music group n folks drinking... if you drink! I used to go to bluegrass cruises tho-
This is my celebration, bbsitting n online! Hope you are having lots of warm fun there!

Tabor, They are to see the word "Sexes" with a backward "s"! Why I liked it- This week we are roasting too- Have a good holiday

LLcoolJ, I just had no internet all week! I feel so cut off-
Yes Dr Who! That's where I saw stuff like that- My online probs are not over here... hope yours are.

Lynn, Yes Google is too much lately- wanting all you info m ph no. Have to keep cleaning out sticky internet files eating all my memory. Hope your holiday was ok- tho they said the South has travel issues this week. One Day Off, n almost over-

JanF, Surprised you didn't see the letters in the image... Kindle? I need one! Read next post- Will be having probs until got more bux! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home