Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spring Things 2

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2013


Fu Alien Chu?
Image by SnaggleTooth May 2013

I made it thru working massive orders for Mother's Day week-end n I'm all worn out. Summer orders haven't even started yet, n it'll get really crazy I bet. Now that I'm doing the work of two people all by myself,  I'm wondering how I'll find the energy-

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2013

Tough to have any energy while taking benedryl every 4 hours. Wish I could sleep all day now it's cool out again- But one more night to go before Day Off again

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2013

This wall three houses down my road was just bursting with pretty plants last Day Off. I like it's un-manicured state. The rest of summer there is mostly all green. I have more Spring plant pics to post soon...
Time to rest up-

8 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Oh my - Benadryl knocks me out. I've actually taken it just to sleep before. Hope you feel better!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I only take Benadryl at night to sleep. If I took it four times a day I would be on the floor snoring.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Hope you manage to squeeze in some quality zzz's, Snaggle. I love gardens that run sort of riot. It's how mine works :)

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, My allergies are so bad I've been taking it all week, n can't function without it while the trees are budding. I'm covered all over with hives today.

Gran Annie, one doesn't phase me, n I need 2 for bad reactions, that will make me sleep thru alarms...

Talon, because of work hours I'm way sleep deprived. With all I need to do sleeping 8 hours is very rare for me. I hope so, thanks

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Hope you start to feel better,so far I have not had a flee, "pal" gives me a tub bath two times a week, I love it,makes me soooooo soft. ( We use dish stuff, I sometimes feel like a plate lol ) ok kid a late mother's day... LUCY

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lucy, the pollen has been a big head-ache for me! I wash floors with my dishsoap... good stuff. Thanks

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I bet you can't wait for your days off! I've never taken Benadryl, does it work?

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, without it I swell up from the allergies to the pollen. Helps keep hives from getting worse too. Gets rid of sinus head-aches- works for me. Also take Loritadine every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home