Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spring 4

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2013

 The Rorschach Test fun continues...
Green, leafy stuff is now all over here, but I'm still playing with early spring pics.
I see a cat, monkey, n a koala. Did I miss something you can spot?

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2013

At first I thought I saw a blue frog, n now think it's a terrier dog if you include the browns, a small, light blue boy face, n a somber lion face without mane. Also with the light blue around it I spot a a larger bear head. I seem to gravitate to find animal faces. I do like animals, along with this color n shape combo...

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2013
We're finally getting more spring showers n thunder-storms this week, n we were fortunate to escape tornadic activity today. (Warnings were issued in my state). Before crazy Mem Day week-end work orders, I'll settle for some rest n pic playing with that huge shrub- right after I eat some chocolate ice cream.
Almost Summertime...

8 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Memorial Day is usually a horrible time weather-wise in Oklahoma. I am just hoping we've had our share and will have a sunny day for a change. Glad you haven't had tornadic activity...yet.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Seems like two fish there in the middle swimming upward. :)

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Hope you find huge pockets of peace in the hectic holiday weekend, Snaggle!

Woke here to 35 degrees after punishing heat. What a crazy Spring so far. I hope summer is kinder and gentler...

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I see a whole crowd at a concert with you on stage. A sea of faces enjoying your show.

hope you get a rest after Mem. Day. weekend increased production.

yep summertime and hopefully the livin' will be easy....

xoxoxo

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I can see the koala very clearly in the top one.

We have a holiday weekend here too, and then both kids are off school next week. My holiday starts the week they return! Ha! :D

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, it seems we took the brunt of stormy rain for the week-end. Hope you get the clam this time. All the parades n bbqs are rained out.

Lynn, oh yes, there they are. So observant, thanks. Up is always good!

Talon, I hope so- One day n I'm wiped out already, so little sitting n so much moving around! I'd heard there was snow in parts of Ontario. You deserve more moderate weather this time of year-
I hope your plants don't get frosted again!

JanF, I once wrote a song in my sleep dreaming of that. Being on the spot- I had to come up with one. The Title is "Crazy World" n Bruce Springsteen could sing it, except the parts that are over-tracked in a round which I used to do with myself on cassette tape. Friday fried me!

LLcoolJ, Our school year has another month to go, except the graduates. I remember that feeling! Best of holiday luck to you!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Yep, I love those dream songs, and they're always hits. But forgotten upon waking, are mine.

xoox

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, It's amazing I remember most vivid dreams, n keep a notebook next to bed. That day I awoke n immediately sang the song again with guitar, n wrote it down. If I had needed to run out the door, it may've been gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home