Sunday, September 02, 2012

Slipping into September

Photo by SnaggleTooth Summer 2012


Hope everyone's having a fun Labor Day week-end. I'm looking forward to the end of summer this year, in hopes work orders slow down a bit so I can get more rest. It's another crazy busy work week for me.

These are a few pics I like leftover from the beginning of August. The B-cove from the D-bridge facing the marina shown previously in the distance. This was taken the same evening as "Yellow Purple Red." 

Photo by SnaggleTooth Summer 2012

I really like the purply-pink colors of the water from that day too. I have tons of just water pics in my files.I got a moored boat in this one tho-
Photo by SnaggleTooth Summer 2012

Here's the M-cove from the road during the second week of August. There was such a unique, textured shimmering on the clouds n reflections at that minute of the sunset. The altered versions of these weren't remarkable, so I didn't post any.

So many summer pics came out well this season, I may be posting more later.

Enjoy your families n BBQs, I don't get to relax until it's over...

12 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

So peaceful and lovely. Thank you for sharing.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Lovely photos. Really represent summer.

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, The peace when I'm waiting a few minutes for the Sun to set is my favorite thing. I'm glad to share, thanks.

Tabor, Good point, something about the different warm weather colors I think- Thanks

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Neo said...

That last picture would look nice on a poster or a coffee mug.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

It was just a traveling home day for me. Thank you for the peaceful moment with your photos. Glorious.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Or a calender. If only I had my own print shop-

Lynn, Glad you enjoyed the pics, welcome back from the river cabin. Thanks

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Kinkos ftw!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, None near here, only Staples- This is NOT the big city...

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

We don't have a labor day here in the UK, it's just another boring day! Hope you had fun!

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, usually a last summer harrah in my tourist village- thanks

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Lovely peace waiting for sunset, yes. Kind of a dreamy thing to do.

And such a beautiful place of the world for you to do it..

xoxo

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Sunset watching is such a luxury. The only show I can afford lately-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home