Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Timing

 Photo by SnaggleTooth July 11 2012
 So glad to get the Day Off... Altho still feeling wiped out after sleeping late, I still got the work laundry washed n hanging out. Major work done- yay! I let Mischief out on the deck for the first time all week. She's been meowing at the door, but because of extra earlier work time plus congested traffic making the ride take longer I really haven't had time for her. Add to my time deficit having errands before work all week for needed supplies due to all the reasonably priced stores being closed on the only Day Off last week, n I'll tell you I'm so sick of rushing!

Photo by SnaggleTooth July 11 2012
 After 6 days n a row of longer work shifts, I feel like a freight train ran me over. Everything is sore n bruised. Well, a couple of large, metal racks did run into me. Getting hit with moving people is much softer I've noticed. That's been happening all week to everyone as we get so overtired n less alert. 

The management didn't hire alot of summer help this year. Somebody always calls in, then the rest of us get exhausted getting overworked, because the orders have to get out no matter what.

I've been glancing out the window at he R's relaxing next door the past two weeks as I've puttered about, feeling a bit jealous. I want to sit out n just read a book too, but there's alot to do in the daylight hours, n it's the opposite of my vacation.

Photo by SnaggleTooth July 11 2012
 After running down to the M-cove to get some awesome, dramatic sky sunset pics, I spent some time at BBM's down the hill. I'm impresed with her i-phone, because she took movies of the 20 + minutes of fireworks for me! The pic was so clear for such a small one, n you could see the glowing necklaces, n hear the Little Ones talking, playing, n crying. It really made my day. It was a good fireworks display.

Photo by SnaggleTooth July 11 2012

Finally I got done uploading some of these pics. (4am) They're so pretty, I'm not altering them today- plus I'm out of time n need more zzz's. See if I find a few toe-dipping minutes after getting up this time. It's been nice n perfect weather, not too hot or muggy, Now if I can wake up to enjoy it...

8 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

No altering needed on those gorgeous photos! I love how you included a little flora in the first and last one.

You live in the most beautiful place...

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Living where you do has to make it so much easier to deal with all the stresses in our every day life. Such lovely scenery.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

You know I don't know where you work or what you do, but it sounds exhausting. Tired employes doesn't sound good to me. The photos are beautiful and as Lynn said, they don't need altering!

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I actually take alot of flora pics but don't post many due to having better ones to use. It is prettier some days here than others.

Gran Annie, location is currently the only thing I enjoy, n free time is too limited paying to be here... I like when the clouds make the sunset colors pretty, n I can get to the bridge for those few minutes.

LLcoolJ, It's so physical I feel like I'm on SoloFlex-Nordictrack for hours on end! Alot of folks moving stuff around fast. Most people can't handle it. The boss is so cheap he squeaks n we all pay for it. I thought I'd mention I didn't alter because they're so colorful it looks like I could have played with them! I didn't, really-

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

So sorry I've not been here lately.

Thinking of you at LOT.

Busy, busy, busy, busy.

Just a quick note for now. I'll be back -- maybe even tonight, but I'm not sure.


xoxoxo

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hi Jannie, you Busy as a Bee on a lawn of clover person. So many clover blossoms, so little daylight... Thanks for stopping by!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

So glad you got to be at the fireworks via iPhone! The technology makes things fun these days.

Sorry to hear about the carts banging into you. I wish that management WOULD hire more in the busy times. Seems only fair.

The pix are glorious, Snaggle. Always a breath of wonder to see your captures.

now..... to those rypos

xoxoxo

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Glad you could make it back over. TG July busy time is only a few short weeks- but we're all so burnt out!
That batch of pics was amazing n tough to pic just a few from! Never mind that I actually took over 100 pics in one day last week..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home