Sunday, February 07, 2010

Candid

Pic by SnaggleTooth 2010
.
A couple of weeks ago I got to visit with all my Fav folks, n took these pics. I just finished getting the red-eyes out today.
MB was visiting right down the hill for the week-end, n a wild play date took place around a pizza n fun food feast. It Kinda resembled a B-day party without a guest of honor...
.
Pic by SnaggleTooth 2010
They're all special to me, after all- I've known them all since they were born.
All the young ones got along so well it was like a magic charm spell was in effect.
.
Pic by SnaggleTooth 2010Everyone got tatooes n candy. All the Moms hung out n relaxed for the first time in awhile.
I played alot too.



No two children have been repeated in this post! (really)!
Pic by SnaggleTooth 2010
.
..
Folks who couldn't eat the food tried eating toys. She's going on six-months already.
Pic by SnaggleTooth 2010
.
.
.
I like taking candid- verses classically posed shots. As a result, I get somewhat strange expressions from the typical school-pic-type look. Pic by SnaggleTooth 2010
(Nevermind, getting this group to sit still for ten seconds is impossible).
.
.
.
There may now be a video of me playing a 1/4 size guitar floating around the net somewhere...

Pic by SnaggleTooth 2010
.
.
The sugar high may be wearing him down a bit.
(Not his typical look).




mmm...
mini-MnM s melt on the tongue, not in front of the TV...
.
.
I'm about to be play challenged for the next week...
(Looking here will cheer me)
.
Have a fun one!
.

12 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

A flock of cuties!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Candid shots are the most charming, I always think!

Looks like they had a super time! And it truly is magical when children of diverse ages are all happy in their company.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

we had a blast and yes MB put up a vid of you on youtube. we'll have to do it again soon!

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, yes, there's plenty of cute to spread around-

Talon, I think candid's are more true to personality, plus alot funnier! They did all have a good time, without any fighting.

BBM, Just as I suspected... I wish we all had alot more time for visits, that was fun.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

those are cutest!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/02/08/sunshine-award-4th-5th-and-6th-nominee-acceptance/

please claim your award in my blog,
enjoy and share...

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

My goodness -- those are a bonny bevvy of extremely cute ones!!! EIGHT! is 8 enough?? No! More kids!! 9 or 10, at least. :)

And Ooo, there is a Youtube vid of you! I would love to see it someday.

xo

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ji, Thanks!

JingleYQ, Thanks for the sunshine award, I'll get over there soon.

Janf, Don't you have at least 8 over to play every week? I'm very fortunate to be connected with all these future presidents. I need to brush up on more kids will listen tunes soon! That concert wasn't planned-

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Wow all those cute cute kids!

Great photos!

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, thanks- yes it was tough getting these useable pics- took about 20 others of heads, hands up in the way, n kids dashing out of frame.-

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Thomma Lyn said...

Awwww. They're precious! It looks like a magical time was had by all. :)

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

ThommaLyn, So many all having a good time- no whining or anything- how strange... Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home