Saturday, March 07, 2009

Warm Wraps

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2009.
.
Alot of snow melted away today, with the wonderful 60F air temp felt in town. The self-serve gas station turned into visiting time with a few of my old friends showing up all at once. I think that getting to catch up on news a bit after so much cabin fever helps you re-assess your blessings, n organize your thoughts.
.
While shopping for needed supplies, I got so over-heated, I couldn't wait to get back home to ditch the long-johns worn since about October.
.Photo by SnaggleTooth 2009
Visiting the energetic little ones down the hill to play was fun, n we had ice cream. It's been many weeks since I've felt up to it, n work schedules always got us coming n going, so it's been tough finding the same Day Off to hang out. I needed that.
.
Chilly air is working in again, n the heat has to get turned back on. Tonight's time spring ahead should help me get more sunlight in my days, along with less sleep. Time to cover back up n keep warm...

5 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

happy daylight savings
God bless your spring

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger TALON said...

That's one of the things I love the best about a sudden break in the frigid temps - a resurgence of community. And seeing what's been going on in the lives of the other cabin-fever survivor's lives. We need those tepid hours to begin the slow thaw and return to the great outdoors with more than snarls and shovels! Great shots. I love how the boats have mystery in their shrouds...

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, thanks, n Happy Spring 2U2!

Talon, warm Temps n warm personality go hand in hand after a tough winter.
I've wanted wrapped watercraft pics for years. I drive by all the time, but didn't stop until this week.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

That's all you need-less sleep.

ARRGGGG.

But... in a mere 6 months you'll get your hour back, won't you just be holding your breath until then??

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, If only I could get a paid year off after these kids move out, then I'd be ok. (I could sleep for a year n still not feel rested)- I never hold my breath while waiting, unless i'm underwater...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home