Monday, October 15, 2007

Seaweed to Ah-s

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
...
...
....
Patriots 6-0! Woo-Hoo!
...
RedFlops 1-1 after game 2 died with a suddenly big spread late in extra innings With the Indians- Boo-Hoo! A few more to go, tho-
...
Finally I have a night off with game 3 Boston at Cleveland on, n time to sit n watch it. I finished errands a little bit ago, n just remembered to tune in. Currently the Sox are down 0-4 after the 6th, finished off by a double play on Manny Ramirez.
...
Last night the Air Temp finally fell into the 30-F's. I'm not turning the heat on yet, tho. I put down a few storm windows, put on extra clothes, n filled up some bottles with hot kettle water for the armchair corners. I'll prob get to putting the winter floor rugs n some window plastic up tomorrow. Naturally it's slated to warm up again for go back to work time.
...
Yay! Varitek just got 2 on the scoreboard.
...
The deck plants haven't frosted yet. I hope to get a few herbs inside for the winter. It's hard to keep them going for months in the dry in-door air n window-filtered sunlight. They'll stay out there as long as possible, until I have to turn on that expensive heat.
...
Oh rats, in the 9th already, one out to go, still 2 runs down. Jason's the heavy again (3rd out game over spot or get on base) full count, keeps fouling balls. the 3rd pop-up out of the inning. Ugh, 1-2 game record for the Red Sox. How typical!
...
Well, at least I got to see some of it. There's talk tomorrow's game may rain out.
...
Yesterday I saw a disturbing report on the national news about Atlanta Georgia's emergency water situation due to the extreme drought conditions. Both of it's source lakes are so far down, it's possible their system will totally be out of water in a couple of weeks. That's very scary!
...
If only there were a way to shift recent flood-zone rainfalls over a bit to hit the Southern US. Maybe it's time to start doing native rain dances again...

7 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Hey, sorry Boston got beat tonight. Down 2-1 now. Hmmm might be Cleveland's year eh?

Cold there? Hmmmm try coming about 8 hours northeast of there and tell me that! I wasn't prepared for this! Hhahahahahah!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

I gotta say, I'm an Indians fan... don't hate me! LOL

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Now we're down 1-3 w/l! The Sox came back to win the last three before. It is cold with out the heat on. (Is your heat on?)Indian Summer's comin back later this week, maybe the Indian's team year with it-

Zoey, They're fighting a 46 year curse, so it'll be uplifting for many if they manage to get the World Series! Everyone's allowed favs-

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Yeah they have the heat on in this building. But I'm not a big heat kinda guy. I like it a bit chilly 65-68 degrees is perfect for me. (hmmm I'll have to get this c canadian thing down) My skin dries out if it's too warm. :/

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Beautiful pic Snagg! You truly are a talented photographer!
I was hot, then cold, then hot. I am not turning on the furnace yet.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I always root for the underdogs...its a cubs fan thing. I have a few friends in Boston though so I feel for them.

I only despise the yankees...and that is because of the owner.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, I can't stand too hot n dry myself, it's how I get sinus infections. I'm very conservative, I do 60F, only when it's below freezing.
I'm prob allergic to your skin cream. I do salt bath every week to head off the dry skin.

Xray, Thanks, I've got so many great shots of this place, it's crazy! My college design n photography courses helped alot- was born with the eyes for it too-

Janus, I fall for underdogs too- can't help but sympathize with them after hangin' around the Sox so long...
Yankees are just nasty attitude guys lately!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home