Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Down

Photo by SnaggeTooth 2007

...

...

...

...

...

...

Is being down in the Dugout better than being down in the dumps?

Unfortunately, Red Sox fans are very, very used to losing! We're not there yet, n no game is more unpredictable than baseball. It's my fav sport to watch. I was never one of the folks who leave early to avoid the traffic jam.

I have to make a dump run with the garbage pile tomorrow too-

I suppose I'll be slightly depressed if they flop tomorrow without getting back to Beantown to play again. I hate the end of the season...

7 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Hmmmm stick a fork in them. ;)

Neo ducks

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

a bit somber among the Sox fans.
understandably so.
the Dodger blue folks are already watching football, YUK

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Sorry, I was rooting for Cleveland.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, only if it makes them get more Homeruns!

David, I tend to only watch TV football Superbowl games. I saw some School games to see my girls in the half-time shows. MB was a Co-Drum Major one year! They both did Colorguard & Marching Band.

Xray, no apology needed for underdog rooting.

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

Some of my best childhood memories are about being with my Dad on a Saturday afternoon in the summer, watching the Red Sox play on TV...Dad in his recliner & me laying on the livingroom floor. BTW, we DID rest our eyes!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

GO SOX!!!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleen, I remember so many of those times! I also remember going to Fenway with Dad when I was 7 (the year they won the Pennant), n another time on Mr. Spinx's tix with JimBob. Then there was the last time I went to the Park with Mom n Aunt Joyce, rest their souls-

Hey, they won that do or die game n will be in Beantown Sat with Mr Bloody Sock, Kurt Shilling for another.

I have to miss all the games due to work n traveling-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home