Sunday, April 01, 2007

O Que é Isto?

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
...
...




Bloggidy blah- de-da. Que serah, serah. Ha ha, made ya look. Hadta read, didn't ya? How addicted to blogging are you... I know I am. This is pure n utter nonsense. no useful information what-so-ever, para nada!
Still reading? Some one needs a better project to do, n it's me... n you too. Oh wait- reading IS a good activity for the brain, even recreational. Okay, so maybe this whole thing isin't a total waste of my time after all.
I believe I've achieved my goal of how to make a stupid n silly post about nothing (Seem like something)!
A real post follows this poor excuse for a fool's joke. Made ya read. Now back to our previous program of somewhat normalcy (which can be boring).

5 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

bla bla bla bless you - your visits to Sugarloaf mountain are always a breath of sea salted air

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thankyou David, you truelly entertain me n make me giggle, Blah-de-da!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Nothing to see here people, let's move it along. ;) *poke* *whistle*

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Terrible how a little nothing can get more of a response than the long one taking hours that gets zippo... !

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

BTW folks, O Que é Isto? is Portuguese translating to ,"What is this?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home