Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fools

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007





...


Nothing like a good joke to catch you off guard, n make you feel silly. I can be sporadically silly without regret due to my paternal lineage. I have no problem coming up with my own original spoofs to play with.
...
This day can never pass with out remembering a few important people who made me have the silly moments the members of my sibling group are famous for.
...
Moments such as oldest Bro jumping up yelling at little kids "look, whale!" while pointing at my big sis surfacing in the lake... Or the fake chocolate-covered candy (soap) in a dish left on the kitchen table for all to enjoy (hack)! How about green or purple pancakes, or better yet onion-flake pancakes! (I don't recommend doing this at home) But this stuff all happened at mine- Not too funny for the victims, but a good chuckle for the planning board. The kids planted re-sealed empty candy boxes around for Dad, who had a weakness for candy.
...
I tend to stay away from launching bad food attacks, having fallen victim many times, although I will color food occassionally. Growing up where I did, on April 1st, you quickly learned not to eat anything you didn't make yourself.
...
Both my Gramps n Dad were funny guys, always joking around, keeping everyone on guard. Their influence is my silliness excuse for the day, n these postings.
...
Please feel free to share the most memorable past practical jokes that happened in your family... or lack of them-
Happy Fools Day~

6 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Got ya! LOL

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Yep!

The other one folks always did at school n work is say "It's snowing outside!" n laugh as you go to look-

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

don't remember any of that...

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

You were little... I'll never forget that soap! Dad ate 3 before he started tasting it!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

at work I remember switching Jose's current tax paper work with a xeroxed copy, then putting the copy box into the incinerator...want to see a big guy in a suit in tie try to pull forms out with a big pair of tongs.

I still feel sore from the stomach punch on that one.

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janus, hmmm... perhaps it pissed him off a bit... remember, know your mark! (Do it to the little guy next time)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home